Search results

1. C

Advice needed on refined resources

Why will refining materials reduce your profit? Because of the costs you have to factor in? Such as buying a refiner?
  2. C

OK, thanks ;)
  3. C

Right, so entry level refiners are from TT's and crafted one's from the auction. Thanks for saying. :) Back on 'transformers'. Is this then just a generic term some people use to mean refiners, only someone in-game kept saying Transformer/s and not refiner/s:confused:
  4. C

Thanks :) And you get these refiners or transformers (?) from the auction?
  5. C

Ah, ok, so no BPs needed - many thanks for clearing me up on that. Are refiners sometimes called transformers or is that something else :confused: Someone mentioned these in-game, such as a T-104 I think, could be wrong:confused:
  6. C

Hi, I was having a chit chat with someone in my soc who asked how do you go about making refined resources, but I'm not sure I gave the right advice. I said that you need to combine various raw materials to make refined resources, i.e force nexus and sweat makes ME, but I also said that you need...
  7. C

More members needed for my soc

More members wanted for VTOL Flyers. Main activities will be exploring and having fun, new players like myself especially welcome. You can have any equipment/skills but you must have a VTOL transport to join.
  8. C

New to Entropia

Hadesheim? Interesting, I think that means roughly home of the underworld, is that right. Anyway, I was certainly right 'in it' at one point. Part of the issue was the glare through the vtol's windscreen, which is why I didn't see that part of the crater wall that was protruding.
  9. C

New to Entropia

Yes, I'll def' stay clear of those Warlocks in future, but it's simply where and how I ended up that got me killed. The vtol was in a heap and I had been exited from it with very little health left, and this Warlock just came right at me.:eek:
  10. C

New to Entropia

Hi there :) Sorry I didn't reply to your PM till a few minutes ago, was exploring calypso, but I've been having fun with robots ;)
  11. C

New to Entropia

No it was the one north-west that I was going across to find more TPs then I had to dive to avoid loads of rotating rocks. Unfortunately I dived into part of the crater wall that was sticking out at an odd angle - just didn't see it in time. So I crashed it was a right-off repaired it with a...
  12. C

About getting a mentor

Sorry for this late reply only I've been busy exploring Calypso - thanks v.much for offering to help :)
  13. C

New to Entropia

Thanks everyone for the info and sorry for late reply, I've been exploring - ran into a big robot near a volcano :scratch2:
  14. C

VTOL Flyers society

I've just started a new soc' VTOL Flyers and main activities will be exploring and having fun, new players like myself especially welcome. You can have any equipment/skills but you must have a VTOL transport to join.
  15. C

About getting a mentor

I'm very new to EU and I've been told I should get a mentor, so here's asking ;) Best in-game times for me is from 7-11pm UK time.
  16. C

New to Entropia

Thanks for the tip, I'll ask there then. How does mentoring work :confused:
  17. C

New to Entropia

Thanks. I will certainly give it a good go. If I can get other new colonists like me to sign-up to my soc then that would certainly help things along.
  18. C

New to Entropia

Hi, Just want to say I created an account a few days ago, so a bit new to Entropia, but I've already got most of my TPs on Eudoria and have to say that this is a great MMO. I'm amazed at the depth and scale of what's being done here. BTW - don't know if this is jumping the gun, but I've...
Back