Search results

1. C

Advice needed on refined resources

Hi, I was having a chit chat with someone in my soc who asked how do you go about making refined resources, but I'm not sure I gave the right advice. I said that you need to combine various raw materials to make refined resources, i.e force nexus and sweat makes ME, but I also said that you need...
  2. C

More members needed for my soc

More members wanted for VTOL Flyers. Main activities will be exploring and having fun, new players like myself especially welcome. You can have any equipment/skills but you must have a VTOL transport to join.
  3. C

VTOL Flyers society

I've just started a new soc' VTOL Flyers and main activities will be exploring and having fun, new players like myself especially welcome. You can have any equipment/skills but you must have a VTOL transport to join.
  4. C

About getting a mentor

I'm very new to EU and I've been told I should get a mentor, so here's asking ;) Best in-game times for me is from 7-11pm UK time.
  5. C

New to Entropia

Hi, Just want to say I created an account a few days ago, so a bit new to Entropia, but I've already got most of my TPs on Eudoria and have to say that this is a great MMO. I'm amazed at the depth and scale of what's being done here. BTW - don't know if this is jumping the gun, but I've...
Back