Search results

1. Lizzy_ZA

Question: Are big HOF's back?

They guys, Wanted to know if the Big Hits are back? Saw there was an 18.5k Ambu last week sometime. Wasnt aware they still hit that big. Then tonight, 7K Kerb Guardian? Whats going on? Should I start hungting for my 3K Snable Young :cool: EDIT: Here is a consolidated list of big hofs...
  2. Lizzy_ZA

Question: Very Unusual Tiering from a F-105

Hi, Last night I was in the mood for some mining, so I ran to AH and got a cheap F-105 for a bargain. The item was Tier 0. I looked at the TIR's and the first one was set at 87, not bad but certainly not some spectacular rate for an UNL item. Amway, I was pressed for time so I only did a run...
  3. Lizzy_ZA

Selling: Selling Adjusted Pixie F

Hi, I have a Adjusted Pixie F set for sale. All parts are tier 0.9 ready for Tier 1. SB/BO: SOLD! PM me here or ingmame:cool: Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes
  4. Lizzy_ZA

Please Help! Entropedia is our responsibility, help the community by updating it.

Hi Everyone, I would like to ask everybody to update Entropedia with their loots, new items etc. I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that Entropedia information is extremely out of date, and it only our fault. I always make sure to tick the Last VU link on all loots I receive if they...
  5. Lizzy_ZA

Question: Feature Request - Shop Inventory Search

Hi Guys, I would like to request a feature in Entropia that I think will bring great value to the player base, stimulate the economy and even bring in some profit for MA. I would like to request a new Terminal or function where an avatar can search the inventories of shops and booths...
  6. Lizzy_ZA

Isis LBC 2 (L) & Isis LBC 3 (L) Decay

I have tested the decay on both these guns, originally it was set at 0.160 PEC in Entropedia, this pushed up the Eco to 2.9xx for the LBC 2 and 3.0xx for the LBC 3. I used both and found that there might have been a problem with the eco. So I tested both guns using the Fruit Test (More info...
  7. Lizzy_ZA

Updated Kerberos Mission Chain

Hi all, I just want to say that I updated the Kerberos Mission Chain. I added Stage V and fixed the reward links on the rest. I also created a template for the Kerberos Page, since it was missing its mission chain. ;)
  8. Lizzy_ZA

Info: Lizzy's Hunting Log

Hi all, I am starting a log to share my returns in hunting. I always keep my logs with TT values only, I dont count on MU to make up the difference, so all the numbers here is TT Returns. The expenses like guns used will include the MU. Run Total Cost (Incl MU) Total Loot (TT)...
  9. Lizzy_ZA

Selling: Adusted Musca F

Adusted Musca F - SOLD SOLD :eyecrazy:
  10. Lizzy_ZA

Question: Graduation Gift

Hi, I am a Caly avatar and accepted my mentorship on Caly. However I already own a set of Adj Pixie. Can I travel to Ark before I reach 100% in my mentorship, and receive their armor rather?
  11. Lizzy_ZA

Buying: Sharpnel

As the title states, I am looking for 500 PED TT worth of Sharpnel. Willing to pay 101% PM me here or ingame Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes. Thanks Lizzy :cool:
  12. Lizzy_ZA

Buying: Photonic Mayhem R1(L)

Hi, I am looking to get a few of these, preferably full TT, but not too concerned. PM me here, or ingame if you have any available. Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes Lizzy :cool:
  13. Lizzy_ZA

Question: At what level is Photonic Mayhem R1(L) Maxed?

Hi Guys, I am asking this since there is no data on Entropedia. I got myself a Photonic Mayhem R1(L) last night. I am 8.5 Laser Hit & 6.5 Laser Dmg. According to Entropedia the required lvl is 5 for both Hit and Dmg. When I equip it, the progress window show I am only at 36% of maxing it. I...
  14. Lizzy_ZA

Loot over minimum Global, but no swirlies.

I just want to know if this happened to anyone before. I am busy with the Kerberos grind, and on Friday I killed a Kerberos Young of 10 Ped, and got the global. The next mob was a Guardian, killed that and received loot of 18 Ped, however no global. Anyone experience something similar?
  15. Lizzy_ZA

Question: Bot Invasion? Attackers at Swamp Camp

Hi, Is it normal for Attackers to spawn at swamp camp? Its not really a noob friendly bot. And I did not see them two days ago. Maybe the start of a bot invasion?
  16. Lizzy_ZA

Question: What is considered Eco?

Hi, I am reading alot about Eco weapons and I had a look at the various charts on Entropedia. My question is what is considered a good Eco Dmg/PEC? 2.800, 2.900? I have the following weapons: Z12 Barbella + ZX Sinkadus = 2.938 Dmg/PEC Mar-Lighter Davidov + Omegaton A103 = 2.831 Dmg/PEC Are...
  17. Lizzy_ZA

Selling: Looking for a High End Crafter that I can supply Ores & Enmatters to

Hi, I am looking at building a relationship with a few High End Crafters ingame, so that I can supply them directly with my Ores & Enmatters that I find. Please drop me a PM ingame or here if you are interested. Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes Lizzy ;)
  18. Lizzy_ZA

Lizzy's Mining Log

Hi Everyone, Thought I would start a mining log. I am quite new in EU and have mined since I started. Just hit Level 5 Prospector and Surveyor, and felt like doing a small FOMA run. From now on I will document the cost vs returns in a spreadsheet so that I know how I am doing. Will try to...
Back