Search results

1. Morgotti

Anyone else experiencing this lately?

I have been getting this a lott lately. When you check the weapon you use and see that there is still more than enough for one kill you will get a row of Misses and cant finish the mob. Havent tried it with firearms but melee gives this often.
  2. Morgotti

Selling: Kilic Vass T2

Taking offers for Kilic Vass Tier 2.0 Can be traded to C1 adj or Rutic slo + PEDs
  3. Morgotti

Morgottis C1 Hunting log

Just bought this sword and i am going to keep track of my returns on argos. I will update results after full sword, thats 1486,02 PED`s of decay. Other equipments are: Hunter armor+2As TT- fist as a finisher sga opalo for tagging hedoc sk-20 If there is any interest in skillgains i will keep...
  4. Morgotti

Selling: Vigi M w/o foots and Lime coat M

Selling Vigilante M w/o foots TT+400 Lime Coat M TT+380
  5. Morgotti

PriceCheck: Jaguar gloves M Unl

I looted These some time ago and there is none of em sold this year in auc. Last ones in December went for 4,7k and few months back from that price was 6k. Last Tiger gloves were 8k at the same time. I have had mines on sale for some time now and dropped the price from time to time but just...
  6. Morgotti

Nice silent from Equus

Had some luck on trax earlier but still decided to go for equus and these popped up :) Click to enlarge Selling thread
  7. Morgotti

Selling: Jaguar Gloves (M)

Gloves been put into ingame auc. Bidding starts from TT!
  8. Morgotti

Ammo from mining also!

I was mining just outside wolwerine and this came up. Click to enlarge
  9. Morgotti

1837 PED Atrax old

Finally got it, my first HOF!
Back