Search results

1. Dom_sufc

Hah fantastic! The things I've missed, eh? Colourful backgrounds and chat-style message boards...

Hah fantastic! The things I've missed, eh? Colourful backgrounds and chat-style message boards in your profile?! Well, anyway, great looking profile you've got here MS9. It's been a long time! Hope your doing alright. I shan't be coming back to EU, at least that I know of, but I will lurk now...
  2. Dom_sufc

Members Photo Album

Please could you update to my most recent photo, Donald. Thanks!
  3. Dom_sufc

Show us ya face!

It's been a while, but only right I post an updated picutre of myself ;) Still In my young looking teens. A situation Im sure most wouldn't complain about being in...
  4. Dom_sufc

Personal insult allowed in reps?

It seems people have become a bit more sensitive then when I used to be spamming about ;D
  5. Dom_sufc

Lars blackcat

Yeah yeah, my computer broke, and in my drunken state i got a little excited and made a few threads, and PMs ect hehe. Sorry for the bandwidth useage lol.
  6. Dom_sufc

Lars blackcat

Hello all. Firstly, it's nothing bad, so get that Idea out of your head. Im afraid this thread is not going to be as entertaining as you thought ;) Im looking to get in touch with Lars blackcat. The sooner the better. He has done nothing wrong, dont get me confused here, I just need to speak...
  7. Dom_sufc

Classic Moment in EF History!

Well, it was just funny to see an old player and an old forumer ask such a "noobish" question. I think he was asking something about searching members, but the thread turned out with us all laughing at him (in this nice way) and him trying to shy away in the shadows... Its something you have to...
  8. Dom_sufc

Show us ya face!

Skam, I have to say.. I am not your usual type "stalkerish" admirer In this thread, but the pic with the curls looks fooking nice ;) New year (ish) new style. It deffo suits you ;)
  9. Dom_sufc

Classic Moment in EF History!

Well, I had a look, but cant find It. I wanted to post the link to the Vedder thread, where has asked something about the use of EF. Something really rteally simple... It was what we refer to now as a "Vedder moment" hahaha Im sure he will appreciate this. Esecially even If someone provides...
  10. Dom_sufc

To anyone who knew Redler Douglas.

Rest in peace mate :(
  11. Dom_sufc

Microsoft Sam

hehe, I was at the car showroom the other day buying a new car. We were all ready to finalise the details and what not, so we sat down at the desk and waited a min while he got some papers. He came back and said we best move to another desk because this one had been set up for the new starter...
  12. Dom_sufc

Thanks MA

Well, i think Its more to do with bad coding than a consipiricy to gain more money. It must be that when you click "go to an alternate server", the system gives you the best place with the highest chance to log into correctly. This meaning that Its probably the most far out server there is with...
  13. Dom_sufc

Tho those who globaled or HOF'd tonight... I'm sorry!

Well i played for 2 years constantly and all I hoped was for a golden shower every now and then, so go for It :D
  14. Dom_sufc

Welcome to LA 40, Atrox valley

Omg, something productive with your life!! :D Id say Old-Dom In high spawn would be most popular. There's already the TTT area and low spawn high maturity areas. I doubt many people can take multiple Alphas at the same time. I suppose It depends weather you want high end players visiting...
  15. Dom_sufc

If PK'd How many times would you go back?

Well this reminds me of a time where i was mining in CND, and was killed in the small Dasp Dome. Now, im all for PK and what not, but I thought It was a lil rude on the grounds I was killed (I was actually talking to one of their team members and then one of them shot me). I cant remember...
  16. Dom_sufc

Show us ya face!

Insecure much? ;D
  17. Dom_sufc

DOUBLE Armor Plating :)

haha, cool bug. Match this with the old double amp bug and your gonna be a pretty hard target ;D
  18. Dom_sufc

Xxvi & Xxvii

This is what id go for personally ;) As for the amount they give, I think they guessed.
  19. Dom_sufc

Ghost vs Nemesis if... (POLL)

Whats better, spoon or knife? It all boils down to what you want to use it for. Neme has always had the nice attraction to It for Its defense against bots and light PvP. Whereas ghost has always been great for close combat mobs. If you can afford it, buy both. or at least a set of Vigi instead...
  20. Dom_sufc

Selling Thunderbird foot guards female.

Good price ;) BUMP for ya mate.
  21. Dom_sufc

Selling 280+ REAL Drum and Bass records for PED!

lol, well I thought It was the other way round but at your own risk :scratch2: :laugh: Good luck with the sale anyway bud.
  22. Dom_sufc

Can you computer handle it? (poll)

Well its better for you to get another 2 gig if any RAM at all, as I believe its better to match your RAM with what youve already got, to keep timings the same. Correct me if im wrong, Im still learning about these things. The GFX card your getting is very good for almost every game on the...
  23. Dom_sufc

Community Help

lol, yeah. I was really stumped what to show my friend when I tried to introduce him to the game. I ended up showing some User video I found :rolleyes:
  24. Dom_sufc

Giving Ownership of my Lists

Ok guys, thanks for all the Interest through PMs and here. I have chosen my new owner for the lists. Im sorry to say to the rest of you, but I have gone with my soc mate, Hooters. The obvious choice seen as I know her ingame and Its a good Idea to keep It all local ;D Thanks again. New lists...
  25. Dom_sufc

Show us yer.. Desktop!

Did someone mention Quick Bar Icons? Click to enlarge :D
Back