Search results

1. A

Selling: Blueprint/crafting collection

Last bump before sale. About 5.5h left until the end. Make your bids if you're interested.
  2. A

:bump::banana::bump:
  3. A

Daily bump till the end of sale.
  4. A

I suppose I can consider your offer tt+260? Otherwise your bid isn't higher than the last one, since tt value of collection is 33.6 ped. Thank you for the offer.
  5. A

I got asked this a couple of times and it seems it's better to put a final date, since I also don't want this sale to be going on for too long. I added final date to first post, which will be 14.00 CET on Saturday 14th April 2018. Best bid at that time will get the collection and the sale will...
  6. A

Bump. Any more bids?
  7. A

Selling: Skills

Combat and mining skills still available.
  8. A

Hey, everyone. Thanks for the offers and keep them coming. :) I have added current best offer to the first post.
  9. A

I would like to sell the whole collection as a package. I must have been unclear in my first post and I have edited it now. Thank you for your offer and for the starting bid. I'll consider your offer 150 ped for the whole collection as the first offer received. :)
  10. A

Selling: Skills

Not selling anymore.
  11. A

sold: Tt+330
  12. A

Selling: Rockstar clothes set

Buyout lowered and SB removed. Offers welcome. Bump.
  13. A

Still for sale.
  14. A

Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

So, this is where all my mining peds went! Joke aside, let's see if I understand this correctly. Enhancers break at the same rate, no matter how many tiers you fill with them? 1 enhancer will break per 100 peds spent on average even if you use all 10 tiers? I never used much enhancers in...
  15. A

Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

Phillip is correct, there is a miscalculation. The mistake used is 0.064 PED = 0.064 PEC, which is clearly not true. F106 decay cost per drop is 1.799 PEC. Enhancer cost per drop is 0.016 PED per ehancer slot(according to OP's break rate and MU), therefore 0.064 PED if 4 I-IV slots are used...
  16. A

Bump for nice clothes.
  17. A

Selling: Ars

Last bump before sale. Last chance to send me your offer.
  18. A

All clothes are SOLD.
  19. A

Lowered buyout to tt+1200 and added the best offer received. If no better offers are received gun will sell in two days.
  20. A

Selling: L21 Corinthian kanin

:bump: Bump.
  21. A

:bump: Bump
  22. A

Selling: Low end Armor sets

Bump, 2 armors still for sale.
  23. A

Item is SOLD.
  24. A

Selling: L21 Corinthian kanin

Bunny is SOLD.
  25. A

Selling: Low end Armor sets

Added CDF Scout set and corrected the info about tiers. All armors still for sale.
Back