Search results

1. sloth

Suzy Entropia

Party!!
  2. sloth

FYI: SPACE EVENT-COMING SOON

Nobody won last nite. the 500 ped cash pot lives on. Come get it next time :)
  3. sloth

WE LIVE
  4. sloth

10 ped donation/entry 14th of April. Shoot the Sloth. winner take all. no winner? @NYR has to give it away!!!
  5. sloth

New York Rose Live!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  6. sloth

Good question. Tourny could go as follows: if two or more should smite me down, they will go into a bracket style tourney for the prize. Top dog takes the bounty
  7. sloth

I'll also be streaming it so people can view along if they don't want to participate first hand
  8. sloth

Hey I'm retired and rusty. Its a fun bounty event in non lootable pvp. Come get it 😁
  9. sloth

Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

I wish this thread could have stayed on topic. It is all about Planet Partners. Someone going to NI getting repaired by a PP from Monria/Toulon... has nothing to do with their planet. Let alone the fact that that Planet Partner used in game ability to warp themselves on ship after the fact and...
  10. sloth

Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

The topic here is Planet Partners and their abilities. One popped up after you're shot down to assist in repairs. The other made it clear he was offered a repair tool and turned it down because he did not like the idea of asserting influence and was there to represent his planet as it was the...
  11. sloth

New York Rose Live!

New york rose is the greatest Dj in the HISTORY of EU. she needs her ad on the front page, client loader or... we'll all be very sad because less deserving have made it there. :)
  12. sloth

New York Rose Live!

Bump for New York Rose! Big Dik SQUAaaaaAAAAAD
  13. sloth

New York Rose Live!

BUMP BUMP BUMP
  14. sloth

New York Rose Live!

HOLY FUCK! New York Rose is Live, if you don't listen to this i feel bad for your father. oh shit. Big Dik Squad
  15. sloth

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Register Team - BIG DIK SQUAD
  16. sloth

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

It's not who made it, it's who handed it out to the player. It was given to DannyO by someone. 1. Who? 2. What actions were taken against them? That's my point. For someone to give those items out to a normal player that would mean there is a kink in what should be an even playground. Ark...
  17. sloth

So a planet partner can dish out any items they feel to their friends and it's only MA/the players fault? No. I'd say Ark has an obvious crooked team working with them and trying to benefit their friends how they can. They have not listed the other name officially let alone the dirty dev's...
  18. sloth

I suppose this is about as good as it's going to get. How about some penalty toward ark's development team for dishing out unfair items and showing a complete corruption of the game? You're gonna punish the players but not the devs/planet partners who supported this? name them so we know what...
  19. sloth

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

I wonder how you'd feel if it wasn't your soc mate involved with fraud and abuse? And how dare anyone disapprove of such... Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it? Yeah put us down for not liking the fact your soc is dirty. LOL jesus dude
  20. sloth

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

MA can check my logs, i was healed during the Christmas mayhem through a wall and event sent a message about it. I don't have logs enabled so it's up to MA to look. That being said ark dev's have been notorious for lending out items like this. There was a non dev player seen on the ark moon...
  21. sloth

Selling: Mayhem Foot Guards F UL

Post up the tier rates :wise:
  22. sloth

Selling: Mayhem Foot Guards F UL

Bumpity ;)
  23. sloth

Speed exploit or Positional geometry?

Also try this, When they come at you at the angle posted above, turn your ship to go parallel while not button mashing M. They will still catch you. I've tried it, explain that Xane
  24. sloth

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Register: Another sloth Global Please/Thankyou
Back