Search results

1. onyx oZ Zombie

Returning player getting screwd

Sheesh, wish I had your problems. Good luck mate.
  2. onyx oZ Zombie

HoF: My Biggest Hof To Date

So then ... it DID happen? :confused:
  3. onyx oZ Zombie

Entropia Universe 14.0.3 Release Notes

That didn't solve it for me - I know I'm resurrecting, here, but does anyone know of any other fixes for the missing d3dx9_34.dll error?
  4. onyx oZ Zombie

Worth coming back?

I was wondering the same - good to see the responses. wtf is "loosing??"
  5. onyx oZ Zombie

Info: Delta Force

Bump for a great Soc. Miss my DFA days with the visits from DF big sisters and brothers.
  6. onyx oZ Zombie

Selling: Full TT Hermes Back Strap (M,L)

For some reason, the picture isn't showing clearly on my box - what is the total TT on it? *EDIT* Didn't see "Full" in the title - sry mate http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=ArmorItem&name=Hermes_Back_Strap_(L)
  7. onyx oZ Zombie

Weird Game :S

probably just the "fr" commonality ... not everyone in the us is imaginative ;)
  8. onyx oZ Zombie

Info: 5 different weapons against Argos - TEST

Nice thread, but ... it had to be said
  9. onyx oZ Zombie

Weird Game :S

funny pic =) French isn't a race ;)
  10. onyx oZ Zombie

Window Mode - How to make it work!

Window mode will have a max resolution at one "standard" resolution below your Windows desktop resolution, by default. I.E., if your Windows resolution is 1280x1024, it will max at 1152x864. If your Windows resolution is 1600x1200, it will max at 1280x1024 (assuming non-widescreen resolutions)
  11. onyx oZ Zombie

Are you or I a loser because we deposit?

I think most non-depositors are losers, tbh, but if they want to spend their time essentially farming like a stereotypical chinese game-factory worker, who am I to complain?
  12. onyx oZ Zombie

This is Getting Ridiculous

I came to some of these conclusions quite a while ago, but tried to make my way through. At this point, I do not play anymore, but have not yet sold out. If I want to make peds last, I now have to work for it; this is the exact opposite of why I sit at my computer when I get home. It just...
  13. onyx oZ Zombie

Has the lack of loot affected your participation?

Good question ... about 2 1/2 years late, but good question
  14. onyx oZ Zombie

ISP connection tests for EU request.

Not sure you can hold your isp responsible for anything after the hop from your place to their router...
  15. onyx oZ Zombie

Where's island girl's statue.. ?

Not enough donations were made to her pre-v10, so she wasn't able to afford a new PC to log in. She has since had a "friend" cash her out and will not be returning.
  16. onyx oZ Zombie

pm bug

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/ Hope it gets fixed for you. The whole game is a complete waste, imo, but best of luck.
  17. onyx oZ Zombie

This is lame

Gratz on your profit. Don't complain about it again. Not possible
  18. onyx oZ Zombie

Armor parts: It had to be said...

Need to bump this up, as there are still ... ahem, people, English and non-English speaking alike, that don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose" ... even when pointed out to them, they get defensive and rude, instead of taking the information, learning, and passing it on ... sheesh...
  19. onyx oZ Zombie

1st of all, I stated it wasn't true, and asked that douche to stay off of my board ... so now...

1st of all, I stated it wasn't true, and asked that douche to stay off of my board ... so now you, douche #2, come and start trouble about something that doesn't concern you. F off and DON'T contact me.
  20. onyx oZ Zombie

Edit..........

Edit..........
  21. onyx oZ Zombie

I don't know wtf you're talking about ... I just looked back through all of the rep I've given...

I don't know wtf you're talking about ... I just looked back through all of the rep I've given, and your name isn't on the list anywhere ... I think you have the wrong person, but thanks for throwing my name in the mud, chump.
  22. onyx oZ Zombie

Install from old Client Loader

I launched the old client and it simply said something to the effect of "you can't use this" and opened up EU's webpage to download. I did not use the torrernt, but instead downloaded the six files individually. It took me about 2 hours, I would guess, to do the downloads and then about 20...
  23. onyx oZ Zombie

yep, that's right - if you're going to speak / type it, speak / type it properly ... hope you've...

yep, that's right - if you're going to speak / type it, speak / type it properly ... hope you've made up the lost sleep :P
  24. onyx oZ Zombie

Do you have the NEW entropia T-Shirt?

Does an iron come with the white one? ;P
Back