1. Error

Selling: Various Amors (F) SIB Weapons Plates etc

free bump mate :)
  2. Error

Selling: Selling UL armor

male or female?
  3. Error

new discoveries?

lol O2 :D i guess this thread can be closed now :)
  4. Error

new discoveries?

axe u are right, some will like the new look some will not, thats true, it was just an idea and thats probably not a good one indeed, anyway the starter pack armor looks awesome... i mean ... thats my opinion :)
  5. Error

new discoveries?

as i was saying the new jaguar could look like this i'd really appreciate if someone would posta full body screen with this new armor.
  6. Error

new discoveries?

i think you got me wrong here. i'm just saying instead of introducing new armors with awesome look, why not just rework old school ones with new and improoved look? picture this armor painted in jaguar color pallete. thats what i meant to say. cheers.
  7. Error

new discoveries?

its a shame they introduce such a cool looking armor model and it has such low protections , maybe u guys can replace some old good armor models with these new ones and just change the colors a bit? that adj new armor looks badass
  8. Error

new discoveries?

if i could buy it on my main ava i would but i'm not starting a new ava just for that sry just to buy it , love it and get pissed i can't send it to my main. :D
  9. Error

new discoveries?

the adj harrier is lookking freaking awesome for an armor with such stats :/
  10. Error

new discoveries?

tyvm for enlightening us , the armor its awesome looking too bad it has crappy stats :D anyway ty again for the info i'm curious where to get that starter pack? :)
  11. Error

new discoveries?

hahahhaa i already added him but i guess the guy is overwhelmed by pms
  12. Error

new discoveries?

i'd love to know that too !!!
  13. Error

new discoveries?

ok then its a new disciple reward i guess indeed, i'd love to know what planet tho :D
  14. Error

new discoveries?

it would be lovely for them to be disciple rewards but then again the gap in the timeframe prooves otherwise. if its a disciple reward isn't it supposed to be all listed at the same time stamp? wel i'm really curious what this is
  15. Error

new discoveries?

never seen so many discoveries in such a short time complete armor set and weapon, some of the pieces 2 in the same second so comments? i don't get it enlighten me please , ty
  16. Error

3 weeks given up smoking

GOOD JOB MAN! 1 month here also since i last smoked, no help also, i just said : ENOUGH! and it goes very well, i don't feel the need to smoke anymore. keep it that way bro :) cheers
  17. Error

The Resurrection - Issue 0

very nice, i like this, please let me know if i can be of any help regarding the graphics part (click my sig) cheers and gl, waiting for the next issue
  18. Error

Selling: Nano Katana UL

awesome weapon indeed, i'm interested but i have no idea about its value. i'll ask around whats a fair price. anyway free bump, cheers
  19. Error

Selling: Kulokhar Glacier Sword T4

bump for a nice sword
  20. Error

Selling: real world - Atrox and Hoglo figure

looking good, what type of clay did u use? i bought some Sculpey FIMO myself but it's a bit too stiff. cheers
  21. Error

What is your MBTI type?

Nice test Your personality type: ENFJ. Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (17%), Energy - Intuitive (45%), Nature- Feeling (19%), Tactics - Judging (26%), Identity - Assertive (10%).
  22. Error

Selling: real world - Atrox and Hoglo figure

i'd love to see how they look, thanks.
  23. Error

raise your HP fast, bump
  24. Error

saturday bump
  25. Error

EBN Newsflash - Increased Mulmun Activity

Oratans are cooler, but nice try ! :)