Search results

1. blondie_39

Don't pull mobs off us, kthxbye!

lmao omg this pic is hilarious! (i'm the other half of the team) this one cracked me up
  2. blondie_39

Selling: Ferrum's Nuts

:) better act fast before I throw them out of a moving car's window (bobbit) lol
  3. blondie_39

Buying: Shopping Booth Or Calypso Shop

hi i have a shop i might be interested in selling. pls see my signature. it has the address there. thanks! :)
  4. blondie_39

Buying: Full Vigi (M)

i have a set if you're interested. i also got a set of 6A's for it. let me know your offer. thanks! :)
  5. blondie_39

Shops Blast out::::::REVIEW

hmmm i will have to check that out. thanks :)
  6. blondie_39

Might sell my shop I might be leaving the retail shop business but continue to do hairstyling in my apartment. I haven't really been active ingame so I'll place my shop in auction again.
  7. blondie_39

Omegatron City Delta Block Shop #2

Hi MIke, It's a fair start, Thank you. Wanna buy it? lol J
  8. blondie_39

Omegatron City Delta Block Shop #2

Hi Guys, I am thinking about selling my shop (at Omegaton City Delta Tower Block B, Shop #2) I have been inactive and thinking of getting back occasionally and now raising some peds to fund my fun :) How much do you think I can sell it for? - I paid 11k way back in 2009. I wonder if it went up...
  9. blondie_39

Cutest Animal in Entropia

Foul I voted Foul because I always feel sorry for killing them and omg they seem like they cry when you hit them. I don't hunt them but when they follow me, I have no choice but to beat them up lol
  10. blondie_39

Trade with Manic Oil Digger

:) 669 peds i believe
  11. blondie_39

Trade with Manic Oil Digger

Hi Entropians, This is about a trade that was accidentally initiated with Manic Oil Digger from Dawn Daemons Extended. My friend Maxine Maxi Evans tried to trade me some peds and we don't know how Manic came into the picture but Maxi did not realize that she gave the peds to the wrong person...
  12. blondie_39

Shop Re-opened

:) oh good. which one is your shop? i will sure visit it :) and thanks!
  13. blondie_39

Shop Re-opened

:) apartment booths and apartment stores are always on first floors, at the lobby :)
  14. blondie_39

Shop Re-opened

thanks for the nice wishes i think the apartment booths are working as well
  15. blondie_39

Can we say that........

:) no complains here. i'm the same, infact i only come in to renew auctions which is everyday but as far as hunting, i totally refrained from that. if any, i just click textures from some nice friends bringing me mats for them. other than that, just a quick hello to my fl and outta there. i...
  16. blondie_39

If Marco was a tool!, what tool would he be?

:) is a tool? :laugh:
  17. blondie_39

If Marco was a tool!, what tool would he be?

:) lmao :laugh:
  18. blondie_39

Shop Re-opened

:) The Big If :)
  19. blondie_39

Shop Re-opened

OMG I'm such a noob. I thought all this time shops were still inaccessible until my friend Maki Zen Toki corrected me. Good thing because my storage is full Anyway, my shop is now open again yay! Loads of different textures for sale from lvl1 to lvl3 Various quantities with reasonable mark-up...
  20. blondie_39

Miniteasers - Quick reference

Nice!, Thanks George
  21. blondie_39

Buying: Vigi M & A105

You didn't buy this yet? Come offer me, I have all 7 pieces still complete with 6A plates :)
  22. blondie_39

Selling: Apartments at Sakura

stop that lol this is hard to resist lol (free bump)
  23. blondie_39

Selling: Apartments at Sakura

wow, an entire floor. how tempting :)
  24. blondie_39

Hi Guys, Nice post. Can I join this list? I have miscellaneous loots: "Junk in your trunk" Ranging from guns, armour, tools, ores, textures, skins, paints, etc Something for everyone and I try to match current mu's My address is on my signature. I took over Combo's shop Thanks! :) J
  25. blondie_39

Buying: Vigi M & A105

I have a set I want to sell, got any offers?
Back