Search results

1. blondie_39

Omegatron City Delta Block Shop #2

Hi Guys, I am thinking about selling my shop (at Omegaton City Delta Tower Block B, Shop #2) I have been inactive and thinking of getting back occasionally and now raising some peds to fund my fun :) How much do you think I can sell it for? - I paid 11k way back in 2009. I wonder if it went up...
  2. blondie_39

Trade with Manic Oil Digger

Hi Entropians, This is about a trade that was accidentally initiated with Manic Oil Digger from Dawn Daemons Extended. My friend Maxine Maxi Evans tried to trade me some peds and we don't know how Manic came into the picture but Maxi did not realize that she gave the peds to the wrong person...
  3. blondie_39

Shop Re-opened

OMG I'm such a noob. I thought all this time shops were still inaccessible until my friend Maki Zen Toki corrected me. Good thing because my storage is full Anyway, my shop is now open again yay! Loads of different textures for sale from lvl1 to lvl3 Various quantities with reasonable mark-up...
  4. blondie_39

My new Hairstylist and Retail Shop

Hi Guys, I just want to announce my new added proffession: Hairstyling I am not skilled at the moment, only at level 3 with 11 styles so far and counting (when I have spare time, I skill) I unlocked a style the other night woot!. I will welcome anyone who want a new hairstyle for only 5 peds. I...
  5. blondie_39

Selling: Vigilante 7 piece set M

Come get your lifesaving armour for upcoming LG :) full tt +700 takes this shiny set away :yay: Or best offer, of course! (also have 6A plates if interested)
  6. blondie_39

Buying: DOA Loudmouth

Who wants to sell me a DOA Loudmouth? Inspite of what some good friends told me (stay away from that gun, there are better L guns out there and cheaper) well, I just want to get this as memorabilia :) Please post offers here or in PM Thanks
  7. blondie_39

Buying: Santa Suit M & F

Does anyone have Santa suits for sale for M and F? How much are they worth?
  8. blondie_39

Loot question

Hello Fellow Entropians, Would anyone happen to know what mob drops Tiger and Jaguar Shins and Harnesses?:dunno: Seems like a shortage for shin especially, I wanna hunt them down:handgun: Thanks in advance for your help :yay J
  9. blondie_39

Selling: Selling Adj97 and Silverfang

Hello All, I am selling my Adjusted AS97 and my Silverfang BLP rifles :( Also a couple of my precious BP's: Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 0.63QR Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 0.60QR My asking price is anything above the market price (naturally, seems like the trendy thing to do is ask for...
  10. blondie_39

Abrer Laser and Alekz Scope BP's - Good QR's

Hi Guys, I'm thinking of putting these in auction and was wondering if anyone would have any suggestion/idea on how much I should price these BP's?: Abrer Laser QR 0.63 Alekz Scope QR 0.60 I don't think I'll be crafting anymore :) Thanks for your help
  11. blondie_39

Am I back or not?

Had a taste of PE (now known as EU lol) lastnight with a couple of old good friends and omg, it all seemed so familiar again. :sniper: Am I hooked? :dunno: I dunno, not telling lol. We'll just have to see when I logon again tonight :) :wtg: Thanks Ed and Licky :) :bowdown: and btw, I refuse to...
  12. blondie_39

B & Mac's Liquidation Preview

B & Mac's Liquidation Sale Please see my bumps for update info too on the last page..thx For multiple (more than 1 qty: items such as Determination, Dante amps guns etc, the standing offer will take place for each of them and will affect the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on - i think it will be silly to...
  13. blondie_39

Boar and Bear

Hello all, does anyone have ideas what Boar and Bear F sets are worth?? Greatly appreciate it :) (Also Buying all your ESI at fair market and no b.s. price) J
  14. blondie_39

Buying all your ESI's

Hi All, I'd like to buy all the ESI's you have stored away for a good price whether you have 1 or 100 pieces :) Thanks, J
  15. blondie_39

ML35ME, DOA-RJ, Angel F

Hi Guys, Please help me out price these items. Thank You, J
  16. blondie_39

Buying ESI's

Buying ESI's for reasonable price.. Please see Blondie or Mac or May. We're mostly at Corinth. Thank You. J
  17. blondie_39

Storm Coat F

Hi Guys, As part of my sellout, I was wondering if anyone would know a current, fair price for Storm Coat F, Dante and Ash shades. Thanks in advance, J
  18. blondie_39

Selling Various items

Let's put May (Daughter's avatar/my second) out of her Misery :) Lately, I can't find the time to play PE inspite of MA's great generousity with uber loots Selling these: Adj AS-97 Sold Adj V1 Sold Adj Kangoo Moved to ingame auction ASG1-Pig Moved to ingame auction M2890 Moved to ingame...
  19. blondie_39

Full Bear M and F

Hi, Does anyone know the prices of full sets of M & F Bear sets? Thanks in advance guys :) J
  20. blondie_39

Selling More Stuff

Just a list of stuff I found in storage for sale, taking reasonable offers: Nemesis F set 6B Armour Plating set (1set left) ES400 Scanner Kobold M set Retail Shopping Spot at Hades C Thanks :) J
  21. blondie_39

Selling More Stuff

please delete this - I posted in the wrong place Just a list of stuff I found in storage for sale, taking reasonable offers: Nemesis F set 6B Armour Plating set (2sets) ES400 Scanner Kobold M set Retail Shopping Spot at Hades C Plus all clothing that May is wearing is for sale when you see...
  22. blondie_39

Selling Angel F set + other misc

Selling misc items Open for good offers: Nems F set Kobold M set Retail booth at Hades C (6K) ES-400 Scanner Any clothing set that you see "May" wearing from now on is for sale except for Ambu set (I'm too lazy to list them lol) These items are not auction, any reasonable offer will...
  23. blondie_39

S: Angel F, AdjV1, DOALM

S: Angel F, AdjV1, DOALM (Changed Prices) Hello, Please note this is not an auction. Resellers, go away, there is no room to make money on these! Angel F full TT: 20K Adjusted V1: 10K DOA Loudmouth: 3K Hades C Shoping spot: 6K House NW of Argus: 4.5K Please refrain from price criticism, we...
  24. blondie_39

Hello to our PE friends :)

Hi, Just a quick hello to you all incase you were wondering where me and Mac have been spending some of our time :) somewhere far far away, and very nice!!!!! J (Thanks to Mac for walking me on how to post this lol) Click to enlarge
  25. blondie_39

Bear Thighs

Hi guys, Does anyone know what drops bear thighs? better yet, if you have one for sale let me know please I'm looking for M Thanks, J
Back