Search results

1. Stirge

Mining Finder Amplifier Efficiency

@Aeolus Thanks for that breakdown that is the type of discussion that is what I think is fun about this game. One interesting thing that I found throughout my mining amplifier use it is possible to get a claim that is smaller in PED value than the decay of the amplifier! And, yes, I have video...
  2. Stirge

THAT, is just an equation with a parameter that is not defined other than just a number. The question is: how does mining finder efficiency affect a mining claim?
  3. Stirge

@LUCmarius1 I didn't include pre-amped finders like the DSEC ones because I have no data on them. But, from watching many seasoned miners use them I can definitely say PED is still lost unless you can find MU resources. Honestly, I think the F-213 with a level 5-7 amp is the way to go. I wish I...
  4. Stirge

@Msturlese Agreed, that is the sad part. Loot 2.0 changed mining in some ways but MA didn't tell us how. I was just positing an idea that maybe, for game-code efficiency, MA applied the weapon efficiency to mining amps "Efficiency directly affects average TT return by 0-7%." And, then tried to...
  5. Stirge

Here is my take on how MA might be calculating efficiency for Mining Amps. This hypothesis is based on the 0-7% additional average TT value for weapons based on their efficiency! Feedback and discussion is most welcome! Enjoy!
  6. Stirge

FOMA Resources/Mobs (ownership) by Dome# (VU 17.5)

It seems things on FOMA have changed a bit so I need to get back over there and check the LA/DOME terminals. More to come on this....
  7. Stirge

M Rufen Power, I sincerely doubt MA wants the player-base to know what the materials' distribution is or what kind of yield a player might get on FOMA or anywhere. VU 17.21.2 implemented some subtle changes to mining that have made the acquisition of resources more difficult. I was considering...
  8. Stirge

Merry Mine-mas Event on FOMA!

Love this idea! I'm in, because I know I have hit many a nice find on FOMA sans amp just playing it smart.
  9. Stirge

Beginner's Guide to Crafting...a new series

The final episode in the Beginner's Crafting Guide series. It's all about utilizing the brukite text blueprint to cheaply obtain other higher quality texture blueprints and possibly find, as I did, the Eomon Musk Blueprint that has HUGE markup!
  10. Stirge

Planet Arkadia Oratan Payback Mission

Forgo, over at Forgoification on YouTube, made a great video about this (he says the mobs scale to your current mission level):
  11. Stirge

Back on Toulan again with a great mission for new crafters - and it's a daily mission.
  12. Stirge

New Mining Missions on Next Island - Haruspex VIP!

For those of you who love mining as much as I do check out Next Island and the Haruspex VIP missions which open up a new mining area on Next Island.
  13. Stirge

Episode #8 is published! If you really want to focus your crafting efforts on Vehicles or Weapons I recommend getting over to planet Cyrene and doing the missions there to get starter BluePrints! Enjoy the video!
  14. Stirge

Let's talk about unlocking the Blueprint Comprehension skill. Mothership skilling, EP1 BP grinding, Chipping in, etc.!!
  15. Stirge

The list has been updated to reflect current LA taxes (many of those taxes were lowered!) as of today. Only one of the biodomes had an update to the Ore/Enmatter found there and has also been updated. Looks like joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx and John Foma Kalun are the LA owners making the changes and...
  16. Stirge

Indeed this list needs an update. Please note what I said in the post: All information below comes from the Land Area Configuration terminals between Control Room 1&2. LA/Dome ownership is in ( ). For an update to take place here the respective land owners need to update their LAC terminals to...
  17. Stirge

Thanks Sahel, this whole series is about opening crafting up to new avatars but also to warn them that making a profit crafting/manufacturing/tailoring etc. is all about getting their skills up and learning how the markets of the game work. Took me years to learn this much and still don't know...
  18. Stirge

Time for Auction House talk! Get savvy and lose less of your PED.
  19. Stirge

Investments in EU - AG Shares Update!

Because there was some confusion about math and AG Share payouts I made an updated video detailing these things! There is a link in the description and below this video to the graphs and data that better explain how these shares are paying over time...
  20. Stirge

A very worthy mission on Toulan that grants 70PEC in machinery skill...wait until you see how nice a reward this is!
  21. Stirge

Not the same as always because these shares WERE NOT paying out every week previously. Now they will consistently pay out at least 1PEC every week and possibly more depending on AG earnings...and these shares are tradable on the shares exchange. All this was covered in the video...
  22. Stirge

Great news about Ancient Greece Shares...there are now fewer of them but no change in the revenue - meaning a higher distribution for those who own these shares.
  23. Stirge

Thanks for the comment TontonX. In the first video I was suggesting that New/Beginner crafters work in areas where lots of globals are taking place not for them to get globals but to increase their run returns. All too often 'chasing the globals' is the fastest way to lose PED, so I caution...
  24. Stirge

Here we are already at episode #4 of the Begginer's Crafting Guide series and it's clear how much this content was desirable by the EU community. So, check out this video where I show off the 10 Daily crafting missions on planet Cyrene - a great place to get your skills up on a daily basis!
  25. Stirge

The Gorgon Wave!

Here is a more detailed video of the many guides I have seen on how to get into the Gorgon Wave and what is needed after.
Back