Search results

1. S

Buying: Shadow/Angel Armor(male) UL anyone selling?

Had a previous post about willing to buy shaddow armor but no replies... guess I can try for the next best thing of angel? full set? male? ul? hit me up thankx!
  2. S

Buying: Shadow Armor(Male)

Thinking about returning to EU after a 4 year break... Sold all my gear but if I come back one on the items on my wishlist would be Full Shadow Armor(ul) if you are willing to sell hit me up please!
  3. S

Rocktropia CND Bananas have a tt value but trade terminal wont give any peds back? Bugged?

I was just hunting in secret island and i have amassed 1221 cnd bananas worth 12.21 peds tt as they each have a .01 tt value. However when I throw them into the trade terminal I get nothing back. Not even a warning that the tt value will NOT be returned? Can anyone explain this? hopefully the...
  4. S

The lag on Rocktropia NEEDS to go

As players we have ALL had our fair share of lag issues across ALL planets.. But This Lag issue on Rocktropia is ALL the time... Makes it almost impossible to hunt. I would really love to spend and cycle my peds on this planet but this lag makes me never want to go back to the planet. It almost...
  5. S

Can Anything be done... i dont know who to ask....

Any way we can get into contact with the owner(s) of the Cornoanterion domes on Foma? Mindark gives us this wonderful 5k kill misison and teh corno's are almost nonexistant making it impossible to do mission. Now yes I understand its up to land owner to fertilize blah blah blah. But we usually...
  6. S

Game Immediatly Crashes heading to Monria Hub?

Hello Heads up to all as I wait for support to reply to me to try to get this resolved. But last night about 2 hours before the patch I decided to head to Monria after a long time away. From the space station I decided to tp to Monria Hub and within seconds of rezing I dc'd with a video card...
  7. S

How To get rid of Limited Rings

Sorry not sure where this belongs as the rings yes are "clothing" but they are much more than that... So how does one get rid of theese damn things? I tried dropping one on ground which wouldnt work.... I also tried TT'ing them and said it wouldnt let me..... I dont care if I get no ped...
  8. S

Human Bone Remains from Cyclops Depths

Been reading a few posts and websites that seem to be a bit outdated.... Does anyone know what those bone parts are used exactly for? I see alot of posts with a bunch asking but no replies... Has anyone figured it out yet? Thanx
  9. S

Rocktropia....

Sorry if this is totally in wrong spot and wrong forum but im stuck... Trying to find an updated place if anyone knows where to find a mission list and all... I understand this place is a sandbox and it has been updated so entropiawiki.com and entropiaplanets have such outdated info(to be...
  10. S

New Armor Set Suggestions Please

Hi All.. Well I have been doing just fine with Pixie Adjusted and 5b plates for almost every mob I have gone after... I am up to the Leviathan Mission as well as the Rextelum Poison Samples and this armor is no match for them... I can kill the Rex Watcher and Soldiers but it is taking me...
Back