Search results

1. ihazbackup

Suggestion: Enchantable Clothes and Blank Rings

Clothes should not only serve as expensive display, but also have other purposes. I'd like to suggest having the ability to add special effects to clothes and blank rings. A good example would be the Storm Jacket from Calypso's daily token trader. How it works Clothes have enchant slot, along...
  2. ihazbackup

Suggestion: Shovels

Suggestion for mining activity. I was looking at my LBML's claim map and my usual shitty returns on mining, then it suddenly dawned on me. What if all those globals/HoFs/big claims are inside those gaps that cannot be covered by the finder?? Like this: That said,. I'd like to suggest a new...
  3. ihazbackup

Help: Need advice on mobs, budget, and gears for my level

Hi, I want to gather advices from fellow hunters. I am a very low-level hunter (Lv 9 laser sniper) and am currently looking for recommendations/advices on my hunting activity. The highest gun I have is the Z12 Barb from Gold pack I usually cycle 40-45PED ammo as hunting budget for 1 session...
  4. ihazbackup

Price check on S.I. HK110

Do ppl still sell them or...?
  5. ihazbackup

Help: Looking for a Mentor

Hi, As the title suggest, I'm currently looking for a mentor to help me with questions, mostly things that are up-to-date with the current state of EU. I was an ex-player who played on and off several years ago and quitted due to financial stuff, so I had quite a lot of experience, which may or...
Back