Search results

1. ocpanda

Buying: Improved Imperium (M) (Bought)

I'm looking to buy a set of this armor, I prefer tier 3-5, please let me know if you have a set available and your asking price. If you're interested in some partial trade for items I have a few things for sale listed in the Selling forum as well. Contact me here or on Discord preferably...
  2. ocpanda

Selling: Robot Easter Bunny, Gold - 32m Autoloot Unlocked, Increased Pet Focus Unlocked, ALL Criteria Met - SB added 5/8

Currently Level 32 and first 2 passives unlocked. 10% Critical Damage Increase passive unlocks at Level 62 and all criteria has been met, so you just need to feed it some nutrio and take some time :D To get to this level, so far 46640 nutrio have been fed, and the unlocks have cost an...
  3. ocpanda

Price Check Robot Easter Bunny, Gold Pet

I haven't trained or sold a pet in quite some time, so I am not sure what this one might be worth. I have fully fed it and will start leveling it but am not sure I want to see it through the unlocks. Any help on determining value is appreciated!
  4. ocpanda

Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amp 4, Ascension (M) Set +5750

Ascension (M) Full Set - (T0.99) +5750 OBO Below, I will start to add some of my old items that I've kept for years, trying to rebuild PED to support my armor fund :D NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 4 +2800 OBO Past Items for price history -> Item Name SOLD Price Date Sold EMT kit...
  5. ocpanda

FYI: Mayhem Bug - Use of Arso chip to kill Hispidus results in loss of the 250 point bonus.

This happened to me twice, so I then decided to try and reproduce it and record it. Apparently, if you use an Arso chip to assist in killing the boss in Merry Mayhem, and the chip manages to kill it, instead of your gun, then the 250 bonus points are not awarded. Forgive me for the low quality...
  6. ocpanda

Overcooked Rentals - For Mayhem and Skilling!

I have some more items and will be listing them soon, but wanted to get these out there for any Cat3 contenders :) Thanks for looking! OC Category 3: MarCorp Kallous-7 tier 9.83 Laser Sniper (Hit): 40 (maxed) Ranged Laser (Dmg): 40 (maxed) DPS depends on rings/items/pills so please use...
  7. ocpanda

Selling: EMT kit Ek-2350, Modified - t0.99 - 175/200 rate, Athenic Ring, Perfected

Looking to sell this mod 2350, please contact me in game or on here if you'd like to make an offer. BO: +4950 BO: 3000 ped total. Accepting offers on both!
  8. ocpanda

Buying: Omegaton M83 Predator - t9.99 or t10 - closed

edit: Found it :) Need to offload your mayhem purchase, or have one sitting around? Hit me up in game or on the forums :) Ready to buy with pure ped.
  9. ocpanda

Buying: Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted - closed

Interested in picking one of these up, please let me know if you have one and what you would like for it.
  10. ocpanda

Buying: [FEN Token Gold] - closed

edit: got them! --- I would like to pick up an adj fap from the vendor, but need 226 tokens, let me know if you have any sitting in storage and would part with them. Thanks!
  11. ocpanda

Question: Why can we not see solo loot values in chat.log?

Most players like to track their returns, and since MindArk will not provide these return values to us if we ask, it would make more sense to make it easier for players to track their own returns so they can adjust their play style accordingly. Currently, loot values are only output in messages...
  12. ocpanda

Selling: [Teleportation Chip 5, TEN Edition] - SOLD

Looking for +1000 or best offer, hit me up on here or in game with Overcooked OC Panda
  13. ocpanda

Buying: EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted tier 8+ - closed

Looking to buy a EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted - tier 8.0 and above, please let me know what you have :)
  14. ocpanda

Selling: [MarCorp Kallous-7] - t9.83

Looking to sell this rare weapon, I haven't came across many in game, and I'm not confident, but I don't think there is a tier 10 one out there, so this one could be the highest tiered still in game. I tried my best to get it to 10 but I am looking to upgrade soon :) Starting with a buyout...
  15. ocpanda

Selling: [Corrosive Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition] t6.04- SOLD

Asking +3k for this nice little chip, accepting AUD or CLD + ped or any combination :)
  16. ocpanda

Price Check MarCorp Kallous-7 t9.83

Hoping to upgrade soon, would like to check interest/offers on this rare weapon. It has served me quite well for a number of years now, but I need more dps :) Pairs well with [Omegaton A105, Improved]
  17. ocpanda

Selling: L19 Asclarius Pet, 5m Autoloot, 8% Run Speed Unlocked! - SOLD!

I'm not sure I've seen another one at L19 with everything unlocked yet, but this one is ready to go! Auction will run until 10/1 01:00 UTC time. A buy out offer may be accepted, but I will offer the chance to the current top bidder to purchase prior to selling it and closing the auction early.
  18. ocpanda

Possible Mayhem Rental / Swap - MarCorp Kallous-7 T9.82

I'm considering renting out my UL Kallous-7 Tier 9.82 for the upcoming Mayhem. I would like to shoot a comparable Laser Pistol for skilling if you have one. So if you would like to skill some on Rifle and have a Pistol, looking to see if anyone would be interested. Great Cat3 or Cat4 weapon...
  19. ocpanda

Selling: Various Weapons, Mining, etc items, clearing storage for upgrades :)

<edit> some of this is outdated, will be updating soon and bump :) UL Weapons: Ozpyn LR S1X1 8.26tt (L) Weapons: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 3 (L) 135.00tt EWE LC-150 Tactical (L) 80.43tt EWE LC-150 Tactical (L) 44.17tt Emik S60 (L) 28.04tt Emik S60, E.L.M Edition (L) 1.00tt Isis LBP 6 (L)...
  20. ocpanda

Selling: [ eMINE (M) Full Set 1x Tier 2, 3x Tier 3, 3x Tier 4 ] - SOLD!

I'm upgrading soon and looking to sell my set of eMINE (M), I've attached pictures showing the protection when used to Mk. 5B plates and defense enhancers. Asking 4800 ped BO total for the full tt set (Armor only, no Enhancers or Plates will be included), or accepting offers. The base info and...
  21. ocpanda

EWE LC-100 Frontier, Athenic Perfected, Ares Mod, Adj. Resto Renting Service

I'm not sure there is any interest, but if so, I would like to rent out a bit of my gear since the selling hasn't went so well. I would be interested in selling the gun, so feel free to make a reasonable offer. For rent, I am looking to trade the items for deeds and there will be no other fee...
  22. ocpanda

Selling: Stackables and Items! Let's clean my inventory!

I'd be willing to do bulk trades if you want to take multiple items, so just send me a PM or find me in game - Overcooked OC Panda Stackables: Diluted Cloth Extractor Inferior Cloth Extractor Weak Cloth Extractor Second-Rate Cloth Extractor Basic Cloth Extractor Basic Leather Extractor...
  23. ocpanda

Shadow (M) UL

What would be the suggested current price of a Shadow (M) set if one was available?
  24. ocpanda

Selling: Epic Level 20 Oratan Miner Pet - 3% Critical Hit Decrease Unlocked

UL Guns/UL Armors/Epic Pet/Athenic Perfected Ring please close, needed to change title, created new thread.
Back