Search results

1. S

Server in maintenance (?)

Imagine downtime notification?
  2. S

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Hmmmm, yup, can see where this is all headed. Time for me to de-risk by cashing out a bit more. Money market IRL is much better and less risky than EU anyway.
  3. S

entropiauniverse.com extremely slow!!!

I could not get in since Friday. Online support was less than helpful, eventually telling me to "let the site cool down for 24 hours". Another support rep confirmed that your IP can get involved in a 24 lockout. I will try in 24 hrs and see. I tried connecting from work, and using a proxy site...
  4. S

Entropia Universe 17.19.2 Release Notes

@Ludvig|MindArk Ammo can still be bought at TT and recycled into nanos on HTT. I logged a ticket a week ago, it was summarily closed with no fix in the last patch. Lets see if getting it on the forums can get some action.
  5. S

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

Is why I de-invested a long time ago....
  6. S

So you are saying Basic Filters, Basic Sensor, Basic Sheet metal one can buy from the TT? Huh, did not know this, cos these are the ones that I cannot recycle.....
  7. S

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

So....Any TWEN love for mining and crafting?
  8. S

News: Nanocube Changes

Nanocubes could NEVER be bought on HTT, but you can still buy the TT ammo at the TT there and recycle it, confirmed. There are a few other bugs like certain BP's cannot be recycled, I am sure all will be fixed in due time.
  9. S

You could NEVER buy nanocubes at HTT. What you can do is buy the local TT ammo and recycle it though.
  10. S

You dont work for the FED by chance?
  11. S

@Ludwig you are making using Rockets/Launchers even more expensive based on a change you are making. Can you please answer my question.
  12. S

2035? 2045? OK fine, but until then, lets get Rockets/Launchers using UA.......
  13. S

Can you make Rockets/Launchers use UA as well then? Why do we have to jump through hoops to get ammo for these, its not like you need to craft ammo for other guns or mining...... I can see the ammo just going up in price.......
  14. S

Suggestion: Generic (M/F,L) looted armor instead of (M,L)

We can identify as any gender IRL, why not ingame too? Heck if you have anything to say about it in some EU countries you can be arrested.
  15. S

Entropia Universe 17.15.0 Release Notes

Update for Rocktropia? Oooo you almost caught me out there you naughty monkey!
  16. S

has anyone else had to go through this insanity just to log into the website ?

I had some weird problems like this before. One odd thing that seemed to work is to log into the game, then log into web account via ingame Support Center - can look for it via action library. That seems to open a browser window into your online account. Why does this work, no frikken idea.
  17. S

Most wanted mob merch poll

Umbranoid
  18. S

Suggestion: Make Entropia a game again

Dude I messaged you many times to share how you bot hunt but you never replied :(
  19. S

Need New Chair Recommendations

I have worked from home for 10+ years now. this means I am in front of the PC in my chair from 6am through 5pm and then some in the evenings as well. Used to get back issues until I saw a big streamer (Cohh Carnage) recommend Herman Millar chairs. I bought one and have not looked back, no more...
  20. S

Ardenner series: Another broken BLP Animation

Spot the error!
  21. S

Info: MindArk Annual Report 2020

They must all be building that virtual conferencing software still, 2 years later, I cant remember anymore.....
  22. S

Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

As a previous owner of one of those FEN rocket launchers, I can tell you that after a few months of hunting with it, never had one profitable hunt. I am also an annual withdrawer of money (not from hunting), so make whatever you want of that statement.
  23. S

Account Hacked - Items Sold - Trouble calling Swedish Police.

Problem is, having to solve an international crime for $300 is not very worth it in terms of man hours. That's just my guess.
  24. S

Is Evade really effective ?

Yawn " So as always there are exceptions. " That's why I added the above, as I knew the experts would come out with their pitchforks. Its worked for me as a generalization, so ./shrug
  25. S

Is Evade really effective ?

Old research showed that generally you will get the most effectiveness out of evade when you are [mob lvl] + 5 levels of evade (profession level of course). After this, increasing evade levels will not benefit much at all. Since Saba are so low, you both outrank the level of benefit, so will not...
Back