Search results

1. L

Selling: Jarhead (M,C) Set T1-2

Selling Jarhead (M, C) Set T1-2. 4 pieces T1, 3 pieces T2. Jarhead BO. TT+2500. IGN: The Lucky Colonist
  2. L

TheLuckyColonist's Twitch Stream

Now streaming! All are welcome to watch :)
  3. L

Mid Level Hunters Team Hunting

Dear Entropians, My in-game name is The Lucky Colonist and joined this game in 2014. My main profession is hunting and my highest hunting profession is level 57 BLP snipper. I am a non-depositor and have worked my way up like many others in game sweating and picking fruits and stones...
  4. L

Buying: Dominax Original Moccasin

WTB Dominax Original Moccasin (UL version) PM offer. The Lucky Colonist.
  5. L

Q2: Product Positioning

Many of us in this community want Entropia Universe succeed with vibrant economy. We would love to see more active players in-game. What is Entropia Universe product market positioning? Are you targeting the mass market or premium market? What is your plan to increase the player base and most...
  6. L

Q1: Bankroll

As a mid-level hunter, we are often advised by some community members that we need to have a bankroll north of 10,000 ped bankroll, hunt below 1500 HP mob and go for mark up in order to survive or be successful. The definition of bankroll, if I understand it correctly, is the amount of ped on...
  7. L

Compet: My L14 Chirin was deleted unexpectedly....

I was doing forest fight with my level 14 Chirin when a pet dropped and there is a message saying I do not have space to keep the new pet. There was some lag then and I have selected disband as I already have the pet that dropped. Somehow, the system deleted my Level 14 Chirin. Is there a way...
Back