Search results

1. Defiler

How to play this game economically since 9.1.

Never hunt longer or mine longer than 3 CTD's. It has done wonders on my EU budget. :wise:
  2. Defiler

Anybody here got an alienware pc?

I plan on buying a customized area-51 alx, but would like to hear if there are ppl in this forum that already have an alienware pc and which are their experiences with this brand? experiences concerning hardware and customersupport. thx
  3. Defiler

Flyer with a "slightly" misleading header.

That or somebody has mastered the art of sarcasm in Sweden... Orignal pdf file can be found here: ftp://ftp.entropiauniverse.com/campaign/bigworld/print/flyer/Flyer_bigworlds_2,5x3,5.pdf Anybody ever went to a show where they were actually used?
  4. Defiler

3.6k trox young.

My 5 minutes of glory i guess.. almost missed it cause i was watching the end of the incredible hulk on tele... The green eyed monster gave me a green colored hof ... :yay:
  5. Defiler

Virtual IP lawsuit in SL

Not the first and certainly won't be the last. http://www.secondlifeherald.com/slh/2007/07/virtual-sex-bed.html
  6. Defiler

VR leadership is mirrored in Real life.

Stumbled across this research done by IBM and a company called Seriosity. Some stanford dudes did the actual soul searching but all in all working for IBM seems to be fun... Virtual worlds, real leaders For the more academic types: leadership in games Have fun reading.
  7. Defiler

Selling Spare BP's for starting crafters. All must go!!

type......................QR.........nr of bp.....price ped/bp Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 0.01 PED 2 ....1 Basic Bolts Blueprint 0.01 PED 4 ....1 Basic Coil Blueprint 0.01 PED 2 ....1 Basic Engine Blueprint 0.01 PED 4 ....1 Basic Power System Blueprint 0.01...
  8. Defiler

Weeeee! Thank you MA for officially allowing ped trades outside of your own market system!

In another forum (wich i won't name here because of forum rules) Marco has announced that trading peds/Linden$ is allowed. They even welcome the competition to their rates! Ppl willing to read these threads can pm me or if you are more trustworthy, you can dowload a txt file containg the links...
  9. Defiler

bp droprate and succesrate tweaked?

just did a 150 click run on standard damper with on max condition 1 succes! Am a lvl 22 mech engineer... Anybody encountered such streaks after the last mini which caused the bp bonanza to stop? In that case i'll stop crafting for a few weeks untill the next tweak...
  10. Defiler

Anybody else getting constant Bluescreens since new VU?

Since the last VU after about 15 min crafting bang nice BS. Nothing else changed on the machine and it is a recent model laptop. (6200 series HP compaq)
  11. Defiler

Need some info from the better EU players..

When you go look in you professional standings nowadays for the higher levels you will notice that eg. for the standing great you have lvl 30 and lvl 31. I would like to know: - what is the highest level achieved - how many levels for the following standings (and which levels): -...
  12. Defiler

skills needed to raise in standing.

Somewhere around here is a thread in which is clearly kept what amount of skills you need to get green, veteran, arch master and so on.. Anybody who can point me to it? thx
  13. Defiler

Selling full tt breer m3a for 49 peds

as the tittle says.. :-) pm me to meet
  14. Defiler

Crafting completely defect now?

I have tried to craft dampers for over an hour today and always got the message "Could not execute, please try again" Anyone else the same problem? At least in the past the message included the text " if this problem occurs again contact support" Nerfing crafting skills in the past V.U...
  15. Defiler

Under water mining possible again!!!

A soc mate of me tried it. :-) gonna do some divin' tonite.
  16. Defiler

New type of ammo?

Not sure the animal rights ppl gonna like this...
  17. Defiler

selling basic sensors

i know... tt the stuff.. but it is a leftover from delivery. Got 8k+ of them left. Is there any crafter out there who wants to buy them? also, i just broke the 2k engi barrier, who out there needs some simple components crafted and is willing to place an order with me? No joking around plz.(am...
  18. Defiler

Buying oil

50k of it for starters.. pm me offers if you want to avoid them auction fees and waiting times.. PS: I am not a haggling trader, you give me the tt+ you want for it and I either take it or don't. Second I am not a reseller it is used for crafting by myself. thx
  19. Defiler

Got some residue for sale...

Still crafting atm so the amount will rise.. 325K of metal residue, 125k of energy residue If anybody is interested of buying this out of auction just PM me with your tt+offer. (and yes I know buyouts aren't used in pe auction avg calcs) Always open for serious bidders and searching for a...
  20. Defiler

Questions for the expert crafters...

ok.... here goes... plz just start laughing after you have given me your best answer.. ;) I have started crafting about 6 - 8 weeks ago. Right now I have about 1.8 MMA, 1.7, engi, 1k mech and 700 bpc. I achived this through crafting standard dampers. (a looooooooooooooooooooot of them...
  21. Defiler

trax global

bit late but i had other stuff to handle.. Click to enlarge edit: added the correct pic..
  22. Defiler

global i forgot to post longu

23. Defiler

Is it just me or did you notice too

that the amounts of residue dropping while crafting filters or dampers and such have diminished seriously?
  24. Defiler

Thank you mr atrax

went out to test my newly acquisitioned ML-35. 5th atrax was bingo time: 147 peds skin bone No foeripper like lucky, but still nice though.
  25. Defiler

Unlocked BPC

After 5 weeks of dampers i succeeded in unlocking BPC :-)
Back