Search results

1. Von Steuben

Baron's little bit of Everything

Bump up as I've just stocked the Shop with weapons and armor from Toulan
  2. Von Steuben

List of passive buffs on pets

Please add this pet from Toulan: Taming Mission - Karmoosh Lateef pet. Kill the 5 different wave boss's for a chance to Tame this pet Also it seems the his buffs will be address in the future:
  3. Von Steuben

Buying: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition

The Tier's on my chip are pretty uber and won't take long to tier this chip. But it's up to you. GL on your quest
  4. Von Steuben

I have one for sell and you can have a look here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279402-Baron-s-little-bit-of-Everything
  5. Von Steuben

New advise for an upgrade

Need advise for an upgrade Considering Selling my ML 35 ME and Modified Starkov as-117 and Buying a Modified ML 35 to replace both of them. Pros: 1) Both Weapons I believe are worth more peds total than one Mod ML 35. Frees up peds 2) Mod ML 35 has Better eco and slightly more range...
  6. Von Steuben

Discovery: Karmoosh Lateef

Also it seems the his buffs will be address in the future: Now to start skilling them up
  7. Von Steuben

This is here if you want it: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279402-Baron-s-little-bit-of-Everything
  8. Von Steuben

Info: First Official Event at Planet Toulan

I know what help me here was to use Select next target and auto fire. Locked right onto the mob and shot without misses. I used Thunderbird with 5b plates which was the best combinations for these as I tested it and I think my max damage was 60. They seemed to do electric, impact, burn.
  9. Von Steuben

Info: First Official Event at Planet Toulan

This was great fun!!! I enjoyed this event very much and look forward to much more in the future were the whole community can join in and have a great time. I met new friends and added people to my Friends List. I will be spending some time here and enjoying the missions and taking in the...
  10. karmoosh lateef 1

karmoosh lateef 1

11. karmoosh lateef 2

karmoosh lateef 2

12. Von Steuben

bump for MM :yay: Get your arsonistic chip ten edition
  13. Von Steuben

Bump of for a nice Xmas Present to yourself and in time for Merry Mayhem :handgun:
  14. Von Steuben

I've just come back from Toulan and I've brought a bunch of weapon and armor back. Have a look in the shop.
  15. Von Steuben

Baron's little bit of Everything Port Atlantis Mall Floor 3 Shop #2 Today's Feature: This is the last Arsonistic Chip Looted according to Entropia Life: Item Avatar Time Stamp...
  16. Von Steuben

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III Ten Edition (Tier 0.0)

bump up. I've added this chip to my shop Baron's little bit of Everything Port Atlantis Mall Floor 3 Shop #2
  17. baron s shop 3

baron s shop 3

18. baron s shop 1

baron s shop 1

19. barons shop 2

barons shop 2

20. Von Steuben

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III Ten Edition (Tier 0.0)

Arsonistic Chip III Ten Edition Tier 0.0 **I've added the Chip to my Shop** "Baron's little bit of Everything" Port Atlantis Mall Floor 3 Shop #2 Add more DPS to your Hunt or Mayhem Events with this Uber tier Mindforce Chip BO:TT+8000 peds Pm me here or ingame!
  21. Von Steuben

Arsonistic chip III Ten Edition

Could I have a price check on this Please. Thank you very much
  22. arsonistic chip iii ten edition

arsonistic chip iii ten edition

23. 2012 sig resized to 556 x 171 293827 707815

2012 sig resized to 556 x 171 293827 707815

24. Von Steuben

Low level weapon selection based on DPP

I'm put the S.I. Combat blade and S.I. heart in my shop. Port Atlantis mall floor 3 shop 2 "Baron's little bit of everything" Great tier's as I keep pulling from the TT till I got them
Back