Search results

1. Dzace

Selling: M91 Stalker augmented

Thanks! SOLD:woot::woot:
  2. Dzace

Last chances on the ultimate event weapon!
  3. Dzace

Sb reached auction start
  4. Dzace

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Salut, add Natacha Love Natacha ;) thx
  5. Dzace

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  6. Dzace

Auction ended M91 Stalker Augmented Currently T2.27 TIR 150/200 SB: 135K Current offer: 145K Update: AUCTION ENDED @ 145K
  7. Dzace

Help: What is going on with my M91 Stalker Augmented?

that would suck, but would still be better than no answer imo.Btw, what message are you trying to convey here exactly? we shouldnt ask them anything because the outcome might not be pleasant? This thread can now be closed, Thx
  8. Dzace

Well thx to you all for making this thread noticable, I just recieved Mindark confirmation about the rifle. :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: This thread can now be closed, Thx
  9. Dzace

Or they just do as they ever do, fix it without saying anything, will not make much more noise than any of the recent event. Wait, are you sorry for me that i did not kept it bugged and loan it for mayhem until someone speak on forum and get me banned for exploiting a x10 gun. ? I Edited OP...
  10. Dzace

To be clear, i m not calling names, or trying to be mean with people for no reason, i think most of the people who answered this thread were rude, not me. Most assumed this post was me asking mindark to change the game and it''s simply not true. As you stated in your last post i would be fine...
  11. Dzace

Most of you are so blind by EDIT: MAYBE jealousy you miss the whole point. Im not asking you guys what you think of the rifle or what it should be, thats all mindark buisness only. I have no problem whatsover with them: *letting the rifle as it is now *renaming it to adjusted if for some...
  12. Dzace

You people are funny.. i swear, if somehow i looted a rifle named opallo augmented with those exact same stats you would be crying in support for my rifle to get nerfed hahah ... at least it was fun reading... and this rifle will stay my tagger until i get a confirmation.. Hopefully this...
  13. Dzace

lol yeah you got me xD if you compare a 90m range with a dagger well.. thats your choice buddy
  14. Dzace

I know for a fact shadow armor part wich was the best armor ig at the time dropped on pretty low lvl mobs, much lower than a spider in fact. oh and mod fap xD
  15. Dzace

Well, it's not a fen chip, it's the top dps rifle ingame, correct? so what would be the prejudice if your chip got a sudden 20% eff boost AFTER selling it? Yeah. Thats it. Thats the whole point of this thread *EDIT: AND OF THE TICKETS*, i know this gamr more than you may suggest, (even if all...
  16. Dzace

That would be an acceptable answer, and i dont ask that much in fact, but my point is the rifle was bugged and the fixed version is a "weirdo" so it's questionnable, thats just common sense, im not asking nor did propose to support any change for any of the stats( except the ammo burn before the...
  17. Dzace

It's funny how mean jealous people are, i know it would happen and even if im far from perfect in english if you took time to read and have more than 5neurons left you would understand the issues and not bitch like jealous kids, i'm not new, in fact i'm playing entropia and was active on AD...
  18. Dzace

:lolup::lolup::lolup: new discovery -> bugged originally -> error is human -> may still be bugged -> ask for confirmation -> no answer -> :(
  19. Dzace

Problem solved.
  20. Dzace

FYI: Can't loot when you are alone in a team

Thats how it WORKED, not anymore, now you can do whatever you want, your loot is lost. (maybe relogging can fix some case, not sure)
  21. Dzace

Definitely some kind of "fame" with the new tier system

This. i bet you all want that tir rate for your next cdf weapon.. right? :D
  22. Dzace

Selling: One and Only Omegaton M91 Stalker Augmented IS FOR SALE !

Bumpy Bump:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  23. Dzace

We shall see =) And who knows.. maybe people will start understanding efficiency correctly, get urself a cheap 80%eff, a swine and a 60eff and do your test anyway it's not a debate or a price check topic, Please keep for purpose only.
  24. Dzace

Info: Summer Ring 2020 Stats

let see how many ppl will open those boxes now
  25. Dzace

No offense taken, and thank you for your feedback but as i'm not planing to leave the game and i'm ready to wait a few more lvl150+ hunter if thats what it take to sell it, SB will never go under 150K as i can sell it right now for 130K. Love
Back