Search results

1. LisbethS

Highlights of Feffox Challenge - Entropia Universe 2020 - HOFs / Globals

Thanks and of course I did! If I said it had 2 Intermissions everyone would think it was days longer than it actually is :)
  2. LisbethS

Face Palm Emote Needed

I'm not sure how I missed this section of the grind through the ranks in the Feffox Challenge but I did not the less. There is a short-ish crafting interlude with an interesting run on a Boosted BP. Thanks in advance to anyone that cares to watch. Hey its only 5:01 minutes long! -Wasp
  3. LisbethS

All it takes is one click to make your day!

This HOF was one I forgot to add the the really long Feffox vid I posted on the Streaming section of the forum. I was obviously bored with sliding down random hills in awkward positions after an unfriendly encounter with a pissed off Feffox. Shrapnel HOF EU can really be fun sometimes!! -Wasp
  4. LisbethS

I plan on it!! Next one is Proteron, which will (I promise) be shorter.
  5. LisbethS

So ... you might wonder why the heck is this video 16:32 minutes long? Partly because I'm a noob videographer but mostly because it has 109 Globals and 17 HOFs This one is an experiment in a way. As I increased my rank from 13 to 20 I edited the vid in sequence by Rank when the increase...
  6. LisbethS

Highlights of Feffox Challenge (s)killing through the ranks I spent the first 2 weeks of May 2020 hunting Feffox. My goal was to increase through the Ranks from 13 to 25. I made it to Rank 20 and gave up the grind. Was a profitable run for the most part. Sorry for the length (16:32 minutes)...
  7. LisbethS

Level 4 Easter Mayhem 2020 Highlights

Sorry for the slow reply. The answer is yes and no. I loved the Gravis 35 due to its speed (which is good for me staying alive a tiny bit longer). The no part is that it seemed like a constant visit to the Repair Terminal. I sold this sweet red gun on Auction and I do miss it. I've...
  8. LisbethS

Thanks for asking this question BackBone!! Well uhhhh .. to be honest I didn't really think about or understand what non-sib meant until I did some research. This seems to be an important aspect of effective use of weaponry. I'll investigate this in more depth for sure. However, I did use my...
  9. Gravis 35 with Fi/Ra/Co Beast

Gravis 35 with Fi/Ra/Co Beast

10. LisbethS

I tried streaming with Twitch but I didn't like the jerky or out of focus video. Agreed trying to stream 4k video is a stretch for Twitch. I did this video from video I captured on my pc. This seems like a better choice for me anyways.
  11. LisbethS

So .. the link is to a vid of the better loots I got while "competing" (ha-ha) in the Robot Spring offensive. I probably finished next to last place if not last place. My hunting skills are pretty awful. PLUS (excuse following) I got bumped from Level 3 to the very bottom-est of Level 4 at...
  12. LisbethS

Selling: Changing Professions: Crafting (grinding eps) -> killing stuff

OK .. so .. I'm offering all my Explosive Projectiles BPs for less than Auction House prices. To make it sweet-er, if you buy them all I'll even reduce the price more (see below). Explosive Projectiles Blueprint 4 - was 1750 / now 1725 PED Explosive Projectiles Blueprint 3 - was 830 / now 795...
  13. LisbethS

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

I'm pretty much a puny on everything else but have 71 Intelligence and I have to admit that this is subject to question due to the amount of peds I spend on grinding ep's. I'm in a super low at the moment. After each run I swear I won't spend another ped on this nonsense <sigh>.
  14. Intelligence

Intelligence

semi-intelligent puny
Back