Search results

1. L

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

I was (like I wrote) talking about COMPLETIONS. they are counted! e.g. on caly I have (dunno) 500 something. do those go away? will the counter be reset to 0? that is what I asked, and nothing else.
  2. L

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

so are old mission completions deleted as well? I mean I stopped playing this game the day the camera/control fuckup happened (and I mean I literally went from like 3 hours a day for 3–4 years to ZERO. fun fact: my bank account progress is fun to watch too now), but this mission revamp would...
  3. L

I did not log in today because...

the 1999 alpha centauri?
  4. L

I did not log in today because...

no significant improvement of camera system since the change. but even if they reverted it, I wouldn't play again.
  5. L

Do You Like Polls About The New Camera System?

obviously. but even a full revert wouldn't make me play again, my decision to quit is final
  6. L

Do you like the new Camera System? (Third Time′s A Charm Edition)

I feel so disgusted with the game that so far I have been unable to log in and start selling off my stuff (which should amount to some 4k € at least). funny what a "little" change can do
  7. L

vu16 (messi release?) wrt. hp bar removal

a douche isn't really hitting it. more like second most toxic person I've ever seen in any game on the internet. in fact his stupid post in the "pissed off" thread has convinced me to start selling off tonight (page 2 in this thread where 75% of posts are censored helps too!). pm me for wholesale
  8. L

I am pis###

I was under the impression I told you to never talk to me again. do that
  9. L

Do you like the new camera system?

people liking the new system is a definitive reason for me to quit. you people are insane :laugh:
  10. L

I am pis###

still didn't log in again, but doesn't look like a complete revert option will be put in so eventually I'll have to deal with selling off my stuff one way or another... :mad:
  11. L

Adapt or Die !?

you don't have to walk their way you don't have to watch the show you don't have to play their game and you don't have to die to leave entropia PS: first four Pain of Salvation albums were masterpieces. check em out NOW
  12. L

this ten characters
  13. L

NO and since release day I actually haven't even logged in. Not having to do the dailies frees quite some time I now rather invest in League of Legends - or not turning the computer on in the evening at all! work days are hard might return if they get their shit together with this new system...
  14. L

I am pis###

stables is extremely easy to deal with. pet level = % buff to damage per second. BAM everyone wants to have a (high level) pet all of a sudden
  15. L

I am pis###

it is definitely the worst ever. I mean what could possibly be worse?!? even loot 2.0 doesn't come close. :confused:
  16. L

I am pis###

as I said yesterday in rookie: after a hard day at work I want to have some fun in the evening. and this forced control change took the fun out of EU. I can see myself quitting now. Not only because of the camera and key change (which obv is a very large decrease in qol), but also because THIS...
  17. L

My thoghts on the new camera / interaction system...

complete reversion to the old system at LEAST as an alternative is the only option
  18. L

Vomit Bucket

the zoom in and out when taking to an npc makes me nauseous (imagine that in vr!)! and I don't like the extremely quick camera turns either when you target something (in fact I don't want my camera forcibly turned at all!) and yeah, everything needs to be useable with one hand on the keyboard as...
  19. L

VU 16 - Which Functionalities do you miss most? (multiple choice)

"all of the above" option really shouldn't be in there. even though the best thing would be a complete revert to the old system, I miss some things quite a lot more than others (e.g. I never used to drag out bars). so what should I pick then... picking all of the above doesn't highlight the...
  20. L

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

if I can't hit next target on the keyboard I'm done.
  21. L

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

The Spawn Vehicle action has been renamed Place. spawn made a lot more sense though. what, you have the vehicle in your pocket now?! :laugh: "spawn" at least implied you created it from nothing (or some small token item like a capsule in Dragonball). "place" is just bad first order of business...
  22. L

Server Downtime for Release

wtf would be remotely nice about it :confused: pretty likely it will fuck up everything
  23. L

Entropia Universe Release 16.0.0 Postponed

each new ceo, some new stupid gimmick nobody wants (compet, deeptoken, camera system etc.). at least the previous ones were aiming for something big and occasionally tossed in a half-baked new concept (e.g. tree mining, rings, deeds). now it's the rule of mediocrity - keeping everything barely...
  24. L

Server Downtime for Release

add to that the shitstorm of players suddenly locked out of being able to use their high-level armours!
  25. L

Entropia Universe: My Surprise - MMORPG.com

you got anything better to do with that money? :laugh:
Back