Search results

1. Eleni

Info: Tribute to DJ Izzy

UPDATED< OPEN LINK IN 30 MIN, NO PEEPING BUMP
  2. Eleni

Just a little bump, its tonight 21.00 fort argus, so you can be online or listen youtube. ill post the link of the playlist here too. just click and enjoy the show
  3. Eleni

DJ.Izzy (tribute) LiVe NOW!!!!! please click at 21.00 (in 30min) 21.00 - 23.30 EU time >> https://tinyurl.com/yxnnb5as << - FORT ArgUs CalYpSO ~~~ SiLLy AnsWers To StuPid QuEstiONs!! CoMe GEt SoMe!!! STORY TIME (have a smile) Izz game friendlist bio: Le Nomade.....Silly answers to...
  4. Eleni

Info: A sad day in Entropia

I still cant believe it.. Sleep well Banana-Buddy :cry:
  5. Eleni

Selling: Selling or Trading everything

Many items sold, and bump for the rest :)
  6. Eleni

Too short to bump ~
  7. Eleni

Mindark, make us happy NOW!

Not nessessary more laggy :) If separated like the make-up system, but each limb a different "mask", will be a work on one area at a time :) EG ~ Left Arm "mask" (L) Simply body divided as, Left Arm Right Arm Torso Back Left leg Right Leg Cant see torso front and back on same piece as...
  8. Eleni

Adjusted Nemesis Gons ~ and a bump :)
  9. Eleni

week end bump :D
  10. Eleni

Bump for sweet junk :)
  11. Eleni

Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

Yes :) Lulu texture is pretty rich in graphic and just super sweet. The natural patterns of the shirt are as you see the difference in the 3 textures which marry pretty well :) I wanted the shirt to be as plain as possible for lulu texture to show how nice and complete it is. Jeef is the...
  12. Eleni

Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

Here is Leeloo :) We made a top that will be part of a "Toulan textures only" set im cooking, but i quote Leeloo = But yes we both love the result, is a nice top :) Textured Lulu ~ Jeef Zajer ~ Nahar Mist Thank you Leeloo :) (and Izz who crafted my hides :) )
  13. Eleni

A106 amplifier sold ~
  14. Eleni

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Please register me~ Eleni Von Estlla
  15. Eleni

Added Genesis Swords as desired items and clarified a bit the thread :)
  16. Eleni

Selling: Selling out everything

Thank you for nice trade and lovely chat :) Bump for a great person.
  17. Eleni

Selling: Selling out everything

Ill say +350 for Meelee Trauma VI if you consider selling it on its own :) Have a happy fitness time :) E~
  18. Eleni

Mindark, make us happy NOW!

1. Get Rid Of Explosives BP 3. Solution to extend swords TT (2 swords + wondershroomgardened + crafted coffeemaker = dople TT) 4. The Wondershroomgardened drop from Kerberos 2. Mix Kerberos spawn with Malcruentors at Boreas 6. Make a speed amplifier for Quad wings for those who do not...
  19. Eleni

Added {Adjusted Nemesis F} and {A106 amp} for sale ~~
  20. Eleni

What does scopes and laser sights really do?

Attachment Parameter Changes -Skill Bonus on Attachments . The skill modification effect now have a clarifying tool tip. The attachment gives a bonus to the user's hit ability and it has full effect when the target is on maximum weapon range. When the target comes closer the effect...
  21. Eleni

Added SB / BO on 0x0 and value in a Aidkit 2350 trade. ~
  22. Eleni

Beat The Boss - Event

Please register Dark Knight Squires team named as "Beat the Boss = DKS"
  23. Eleni

Found my Igni L1000 Im open to offers and trade for items i listed + PEDs As long as auctionned items have no bids i can take them off if we find a right trade.
  24. Eleni

Cleaned up my messy list, and then, bump!
  25. Eleni

Items in and out, list moving and updated ~~
Back