Search results

1. trance

Do you influence your finding or system has it fixed for you ?

maining is a total pain now.. MA realy killed it. Where is the fun to drop 10 no claims (by droping both at same time), and then get a claim level2 on calypso, where mining always was nice to mine there? also Preamped finders are a bad joke now. I realy wish they would go back to the mining...
  2. trance

Beware the Argonaut Cave

Argo youngs and it is NNE of PA on a small island. You need to visite a NPC to get the daily mission there on the outpost.
  3. trance

Do you think the makeup system should be improved?

This is made with new system we have now, but it was a pain to do with the zooming we have now. Those other mask are made with old make up system.
  4. trance

Question: Public Survey - How have you been depositing since Paypal was removed?

paypal was so easy for me to deposite. Now i need to use a expensive CC, what cost a lot of taxes. I get money from my customers in paypal, so it realy was the best paymethode for me. Now it start to be complicate again.
  5. trance

"Tattoo You in EU"

The current make up system is realy bad! Agree with your post!
  6. trance

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

I enjoy my break from EU. Thanks to bad loot MA!
  7. trance

Guess My Return EVENT (Free Guess & Win)

62% return
  8. trance

Do you realy think, i want hunt Puny creatures, after 15 years of play EU. I'm also more a miner as a hunter. So do you think i want mine with rocky finder. Sry no!!! How i wrote in last post, there are plenty of cool games out, and i will focus more on this. I'm not a melkcow for ubers and MA...
  9. trance

TY MA for super bad loot. Now i have plenty of time to play other games. I just find out, there are a lot of funny games, where you dont get a feeling to be a mega looser.
  10. trance

Server Downtime for Patch

Time to slow down the big greedyness?
  11. trance

Does loot seem a bit sour lately or is it just me.

My payback get also not better. Near everything i do end up in minus. And i mean a big minus, not only some %. MA, what are you doing? Do you want that most of us start to play other games? If yes, then continue with that greedy loot. At least, at the moment i try to find other funy games to...
  12. trance

Mining Strongboxes

Got since months no mining box, and i realy cycled a lot probes/peds.
  13. trance

Server Downtime for Maintenance

End of the greedyness in mining? If yes, i start to continue to play!
  14. trance

FYI: Planet Calypso forum Data Breach

It should give 10 years of prison for illegal hackers. Also email spaming should give 2 - 5 years.
  15. trance

FYI: Planet Calypso forum Data Breach

I got This message from Firefox monitor: Planet Calypso Datenleck hinzugefügt: 12. Januar 2020
  16. trance

I just think, that the dynamic factor is too dynamic. It feels more and more like a big looser game. Where is the fun to be a big looser? Every thing i do in last weeks end up in loosing peds, especial when I cicle a lot peds, in the hope a multiplier will save the losses. Time to find an...
  17. trance

Down for Maintenance

Hopefully they fix at some day the greedyness !
  18. trance

Suggestion: Gender Reassignment

I dont have a problem, if my F boar set would have the same worth as a M set :)
  19. trance

A small run, is 200 ped of ammo, and mining 100 double drops with dsec 30 finder = 300 ped of probes.
  20. trance

Just did a smal test run, and it looks more bad as the last days i did the same. Mining today 50% payback / Hunt today 63% payback. Ok, that was only each one run, but it says enought do better stop. Time for a longer break here, and also longer no depo. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!
  21. trance

There is only one word to say for this situation. It is called : GREEDY!
  22. trance

It realy get boring now. My payback is so sad, that i soon loose my fun to play EU. The new changes on mining make me realy sick. The HR is lower, the claim sizes too. This is a pain, if you use a Dsec 30 finder. The losses are big now, with this finder! Maybe i should change to use rocky...
  23. trance

Uber: Merry Xmas and happy new year !

Gratz! and happy new year!
  24. trance

Very Green

Ok, but then we need a shitload of Lamp Items :) Try to mine on mountains, if it is night. Im sure you falling from a cliff :) Using gamma also dont help, about you need to adjust that in night and on day. It realy would more help, if MA adjust the * AUTOMATIC EXPOSURE * to have a more liked...
  25. trance

Does Paysafe Card work as a deposit option from the US?

I just wish Paypal back, to make a depo. Sry to be of topic :)
Back