Search results

1. G

MINING IS GREAT :)

Guess who is gonna pay for UE5? Aliens? Smurfs? Who is gonna pay new HQ rent? 40+ppl salaries? Elon Musk?
  2. G

Explain this.

I've been hunting a mob to get a specific loot item I aimed for. When hunting with let's say gun A with 65 efficiency I was getting around 1,8% of that item in total loot in the long run. Later on I switched to gun B with 54 efficiency but slightly better dps and now in the long run I get around...
  3. G

Forever Noob Experience

I'm a forever noob who's been around since 2008 with many breaks, pauses, stops but always coming back sooner or later. You know the drill. I decided to give it a try and kill some noob mobs. I chose RT for a start as there are some noob friendly mobs and some MU to hunt. Looking forward to get...
  4. G

Question: Why is AFK hunting bad? Assuming it does not interfere with another player's play.

1. Oversupply of goods - low markup/auction manipulation 2. Can participate in loot waves 24/7 3. It's a fucking game and is meant to be played by humans.
  5. G

Cheaters unbanned?

Cheating is not lame. Ultimate goal is to win. Be on top. Be better in PVP, events, auctions. Consequences are blurred. May not come at all.
  6. G

Cheaters unbanned?

If you do not cheat you are a loser. I cheat and I win. I will always win. I win your money. Even if they ban me for 30 days I will still find a way, You provide me your assets almost for free willingly by still playing this game. Now grab your credit card and depo more. I want a new Breitling.
  7. G

I want MA devs to keep up with VirtuVerse work

EU & MA is entering a completely new reality - first time in almost twenty years of its existance EU will have a real competitor - VirtuVerse. I demand MA to take all actions necessary to keep up with actions taken by VirtuVerse developers. I can already feel that EU is falling back, loosing...
  8. obraz_2021-09-24_214046.jpeg

obraz_2021-09-24_214046.jpeg

roadmap
  9. G

The Story of My Life

You will be back in a less than a year.
  10. G

Entropia and the NFT craze...

Have you all forgotten Deeptoken?
  11. G

I think I know how much UE5 implementation will cost

2020 was quite good for me, I was hunting my way and was ending up around 97% TT return which with nice markup from non-Caly places has put me around 99-100% return at the end of the year. 2021 on the other hand feels totally different. I tried to play as smart as in 2020 but summarizing first...
  12. G

When is Neverdie Jobs & Voting System coming?

I heard there will be jobs on Michael Jackson themed planet.
  13. G

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

It takes them years to fix basic stuff or they do not fix it at all. I just can't imagine how suddenly they are able to move to UE5. I am 100% sure they need to hire external company, do some sort of outsorcing, there is no other way. It will be expensive. I hope it will pay off.
  14. G

Exploits and Mindark's lack of involment

Bots are substantial part of PED flow in game economy. Banning them would cause "ingame GDP" to fall and lower MA's profits. Why some exploits have been around for years and not fixed? MA is aware of all exploits. Equation is simple - no exploits = no bots = lower income There's been hundreds...
  15. G

Help: Humor thread. " YOU KNOW LOOT IS BAD WHEN YOU......"

...when you realize you are a heavy addict and need proffesional psychological help to end this Entropia madness.
  16. G

Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

10k$ in a year is nothing. Think of lost opportunities, precious time you will never get back. I learned that in my free time I should spend my time doing things that bring me joy, relaxation, fun, make me smile. EU is not fun anymore. I have not logged in 15 motnhs, don't even care if they...
  17. G

Anyone remember the music of the old days?

Your post has made me 15 years younger. This won't feel the same ever.
  18. G

Entropia Universe - Gambling addiction

MA would go bankrupt in 6 months withouth pathological gamblers. They sleep well knowing that 2020 christmas bonus was funded by a guy who re-finaced his house.
  19. G

Christmas Strongboxes on other planets

Just write it in your native language and we will figure it out.
  20. G

Preparing for next Mayhem!

Refinance my house and depo for new gun.
  21. G

How great is mayhem

It realized long time ago that this kind of 'fun' is too expensive for me. Just sit and think what could you get for 123 USD and evaluate what's better for you.
  22. G

News: Special Edition AMA now under way

Let's start with unanswered questions from previous AMA.
  23. G

Legends' Hunting Blog!

What are your total profit/loss stats including MU so far? Or just cost to play per hour so far?
  24. G

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

Mr. David Simmonds clearly does not know how to lie.
  25. G

Noob to Killstrike log

Remember that guy who had 91% and it was a disaster?
Back