Search results

1. J

The Swunting Elf

There is Dire Weed mobs on Cyrene to consider sweating if you going there. Sprouted Dire Weed has 50 HP, and their bigger plant brethren 100 HP in noob area. Things is they do ranged attack and for defensive skills they give Dodge. I was swunting Sprouted Dire Weed there and I enjoyed it, had...
  2. J

The Swunting Elf

Excellent thread boss :) I'm glad Swumpy's cool thread has influenced more good ones to come. :) I am not sure about returns, but I use Isis BL100 CDF Edition (L) on Carabok. It has 1.5-3.0 damage and making less overkill then TT weapons. I am satisfied with it. It can be obtained in Twin...
  3. J

Help, im a noob and made a bad order mistake on Calypso!!

There is playerbase search inside friend list. You can enter his name, find him and if he is online make contact with him.
  4. J

Is it allways night now or is it just me?

If there is no difference between night and day that affect gameplay (like range, mob aggro...) why having day/night at first place?
  5. J

Swampy's Swunty Adventure

Join Carabok swunt, less HP and better for Evade skilling as I was reading. I swunt them now, after completing those I will move to next mob probably Gallard, or even Hornet or Monura. I started month and half ago and level 4 Evader now with approx. 900 Evade points. Of course, a lot of those...
  6. J

Swampy's Swunty Adventure

Hater has maximum damage only 2 and Swumpy must have high Evader level. :) It is great log, only one I am looking forward to read every morning.
  7. J

Orthos rig protest

I never visited Calypso rig, but I visited briefly RT and Arkadia rigs. I doubt I will do that again, a lot of waiting for small amount. Could have spent that time on something else, sweating for example or fruitwalking. With sweating or swunting Puny mobs at least I get some skills. If RT rig...
  8. J

Info: hunt low level mobs

What Evader level you have? I can swunt Carabok on Arkadia, but both Caudatergus and Berycled kill me without even dry them. Sabakuma L0 maybe I could swunt, my current Evader is level 3. What level in Evader should I have to be able to swunt Calypso Puny creatures?
  9. J

Question: How to start Crafting?

About Monria mission... When you take the daily if you don't make 500 successful crafts in that day can you continue it in next days or daily is reset after 24 hours?
Back