Search results

1. X

Buying: Mid Level Armour (M)

Still Looking, considering any mid-tier M armour . Let me know what you got :)
  2. X

The off-put to that is soul bound , I've considered it many a time but the cost to get to Mod + then not be able to resell later for upgrades is a big off-put :D
  3. X

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Little something from another one of my favourite Genres.
  4. X

Still looking! Show me what you got:naughty:
  5. X

Next armor set

A very similar question to this was asked not so long back see thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-armor-to-upgrade-mine-into.283082/#post-3775458 should have the answers you're looking for in there, hope it helps :)
  6. X

Mid week FeelGoodAnthem :wtg:
  7. X

As the title says, Interesting in buying a full set of mid level armour (adj jag, regular jag, tiger, adj boar, etc.) Lower tiers or 0 tier is preferred, however I am open to tiered sets for the right price. PEDs are sat waiting for the right set/offer. PM on here or In-Game with what you...
  8. X

Buying: A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified

Still looking , PM if you have the gun! :)
  9. X

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip 10 + NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier VI

There's quite literally a Modified Implant on Caly Auc right now for 1.4.... I know the MU doesn't mean everything, but spreading mis-information with prices + confusing mods for perfs etc etc, is one sure fire way to cause yet another dumpster-fire mess of this market we have today.
  10. X

Suggestion: Divine proteron spawn

Let's not forget the sheer cost to unlock the mission to even try acquire the Divine Chip. (I recently did it myself, and the cost of getting to the mission was in the region of 6700 Peds). That coould explain why it's "Rare", it's also a pain in the ass to fly around numerous different planets...
  11. X

Buying: A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified

Looking to buy an A&P BC-30 Modified, lower tier preferred but may consider higher tier dependant on price. PM with your asking price & the tier of the gun. Thankyou - Ulti
  12. X

Selling: Easter Ring 2021 (SOLD)

Sold Sold Sold
  13. X

Uber: Easter Ring 2021!!!

Yeah this definitely isn't the only Easter ring in-game, 13 have been traded via the AH alone, i'd say a handful more have been P2P traded (just a guess).
  14. X

Uber: Easter Ring 2021!!!

So, after believing it'll probably never happen, it finally did! Lootius shone down upon me, & I opened a box with that beautiful purple cross... After sitting in my chair mouthing "oh my god" for a few minutes, I pulled myself together & got the screenshot. This is by far my best loot ever...
  15. X

Vampire Nest -Pill Shop

Best of luck with your shop Raven! I know where to go to get my next fix! :vampire:
  16. X

It's Saturday! :wtg:
  17. X

Adding to the friday feeling:wtg::wtg:
  18. X

Selling: Swapping Enigma L2 tier 5.15 + peds for ML-35 adj

Free bump for a great gun. Got my eyes on one for a decent price - if you decide to sell this for PEDs please hit me up with your price
  19. X

Question: Amps.. The Big Question.

Thanks for all the comments & thoughts/advice guys, taking note of everything said & finding the best route to navigate with it, I couldn't think of replies to all so I just dropped a Like to show I've noticed & appreciate it 😁 You're absolutely right about the crazy MU's with lazer, I was...
  20. X

My apologies, It's TT value of armatrix + amp, since I know that returns don't count for the MU, so I never calculate them when I do returns. Using this it seems going UL won't add much to my returns at all, I was originally under the impression on reading loot 2.0, that 95-97% returns was...
  21. X

Putting my faith into wiki, the DPP numbers are as follows - LR-45 + 37B = 2.951 DPP LR-45 + imp A105 = 2.978 DPP so it's ever so slightly higher, still below 3 where i'd like it to be ideally, but that's another struggle for another day:laugh: I pay ~127% Per amp, the full TT is...
  22. X

Trying to ensure I hunt mobs with "good" MU, currently doing MsPuddings EntropiaGold Event (Neconus/Scipulors) , the MU comes pretty frequent in the oils + neconu's have been nice in paying out Angel (L) pieces every few 1K ped cycles. I currently make back 92-93% with MU included, however I...
  23. X

Alright, so I hope this is in the right thread, if not apologies let me know & I shall move it. But as the title says, I'd like to pick some brains on the decision of amps.. Currently, I use a Ar-Matrix LR-45 (L), with an Ar-Matrix L-Amplifier 37B (L). Now this current setup (amp wise), is...
  24. X

Not my usual style of music, but this song has been stuck in my head recently :clap:
  25. X

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Returning to EU after quite a break. Can't wait to get geared & onto these LA's of yours Pudding! Always hosting great events, one of the many things I missed about EU. GL to all & Thanks to Pudding for hosting!
Back