Search results

1. D

Playing Entropia Universe with the Oculus Rift

That sounds sensible. Will give it a go - spent ages configuring a controller so I don't need a keyboard or mouse, so ready for everything to work in theory... as long as no one tries speaking to me because I can't type back that is :smoke: Min specs for VR: Video Card NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD...
  2. D

Playing Entropia Universe with the Oculus Rift

Digging up an old thread, I know, but since the days of DK2's etc, we now have full consumer versions of both Oculus and HTC's Vive. I see that MA made an announcement some time ago saying they will integrate with VR, but let's just assume for a moment, that MA say things like that a lot and...
  3. D

Virtual Reality EU?

I hope they do sort it - I have an Oculus due to arrive in July (allegedly!)
  4. D

Help: Stuck at a revive station

Thanks for all the offers of help - eventually a guy called Il (I think) came and rescued me in a space ship, so all good! I think there was some sort of delay on the forum post because it was my first post, so I was actually out of there before the post even went live.
  5. D

Help: Stuck at a revive station

Hi, sorry to be a pain on my first post, but I am stuck at a revive thing and don't know how to get back to where I was. It's surrounded by Robots that kill me in one shot even with the armour I got when I deposited... pressing T just takes me back to where I am stuck, is there anything else I...
Back