Search results

1. MadJack

The Love Craft Academy is recruiting

Please note due the the change in interface I can only message 3 members at a time instead of 18 members. Society message use to take over 1 hour to do now to message all the society I'd have to message 82 times! The next society event is on Monria for virtualsenses st. PAtrick's day event. On...
  2. MadJack

If you can not see the above hof it is on our homepage and the Monria forum. I am going to have a recruitment drive in 2024. Any member of the society who recruits 10 players who stay in the society 1 month in 2024 will receive 10ped. Not including MadJack. I also wish to help new recruits the...
  3. MadJack

We had great fun on Rocktropia killing King Kong and hit a hof on Pop Dragon Stalkers. https://postimg.cc/BPBfF8J3 When was the last time your society did an event and got a 8.9k hof.
  4. MadJack

The Love Craft Academy is going to Rocktropia to kill King Kong. The event will last from Friday 17th November to Sunday 19th November. I have over 30 Ruxxnet Codes so we are going to kill 10 large mobs each day. There will be random spawns of Zombie Kong, 50 foot Android Party Girl, THING...
  5. MadJack

New player looking for society

The Love Craft academy are a beginner friendly society.
  6. MadJack

Looking for a society with western North America players

Hi Lordvyad A number of The Love Craft Academy's most active and biggest players are from Canada and USA although we do have players from all over the world. We have over 200 members but only just over 90 are active at the moment but we do plan to get more active members. Our hp levels...
  7. MadJack

The Love Craft Academy is recruiting Although the Love Craft Academy is call an Academy we are now almost into our 7th year and as such we have a couple of players with over 200 hp and a number of players close to that mark. That said our aim is to help new players and everyone inbetween. We...
  8. MadJack

The Love Craft Academy is still recruiting We now have two society buy programs and other traders but you do not have to sell to them the choice is up to you. In the last month we hired a privateer warpship and hunted space monsters, robots and the robot boss. To see all the different...
  9. MadJack

Your Path to becoming a Space Legend: Pathfinder Rentals by Xanato Kaso

The Love Craft Academy society hired Xanato's Privateer and had an amazing time.
  10. MadJack

6th Anniversary recruitment event We are having a recruitment event for our 6th Anniversary which is on 2nd February 2022 anyone who applies to the society on the 2nd February 2022 Entropia Universe time will receive a Fanoos Medical V1 (L) after they have been in the society for a day. After...
  11. MadJack

Looking for a great SOC

Check out the Love Craft Academy there's more information about us on the Monria Forum.
  12. MadJack

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Can someone tell me if there will be group instances this mayhem? I was hoping to run a society event there all the society play together.
  13. MadJack

Still Recruiting We are still recruiting and if you join us in the month of October 2021 and stay with us a month I will pay you 1ped. To collect your 1 ped you have to come to me on Calypso as I will not be flying around the universe to give you 1ped. We have more information about what the...
  14. MadJack

The Love Craft Academy is recruiting. When you join I will buy your 1st 1k of Sweat at 1.5peds For the month of April we are running a recruitment drive where: The 3rd member to join in the month of April 2021 gets a free [Omegaton B101 (L)] The 6th member to join in the month of April 2021...
  15. MadJack

Noob-Low level active player looking for society

The Love Craft Academy is an active society that would take you in.
  16. MadJack

The Love Craft Academy is still recruiting We now have over 200 members. We have a website, we have discord, we have hunts and we have fun. Look forward to seeing you in game. MadJack P.S. MadJack has had to reduce his sweating buying to buying members 1st 1k of sweat at 1.5peds per k and...
  17. MadJack

Question: Who's active? Who's recruiting?

The Love Craft Academy is also recruiting
  18. MadJack

2ped deal for staying in society a week is now over Please note the 2ped deal for staying in the society a week is now over as I have recruited 50 new members to the society in 18 days. So only members who joined before this message was sent will receive the 2ped for staying in the society a...
  19. MadJack

MadJack to paid you 2ped if you stay in Love Craft Academy for 1 week That's right MadJack will pay you 2ped if you stay in the Love Craft Academy society for 1 week. The first 50 players to stay for a week in the Love Craft Academy will receive 2ped each. Note if you if you stay for a week...
  20. MadJack

Change of Leader of the Love Craft Academy Just wanted to let you know that I MadJack have taken over the Leadership of the Love Craft Academy. We have a Society hunt on Sunday 9th September on Calypso and a sponsored recruitment drive from October-December 2018.
  21. MadJack

Selling: Selling Condo in forum Auction

750ped bid Sub-Zero has bid 750ped
  22. MadJack

Opening bid met Sub-Zero has bid 710ped
  23. MadJack

Pictures I have now uploaded 7 pictures of my Condo please go to my images gallery and view them there. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=311358&catid=member&imageuser=64572 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=311409&catid=member&imageuser=64572...
  24. View right side of Balcony

View right side of Balcony

25. View left side of Balcony

View left side of Balcony

Back