Search results

1. R

Suggestion: New pet type

I’ve been thinking about this- I have a portable TT, a portable Repaiir unit, and a Personal storage unit. The one thing I don’t have is a Personal auctioneer. I think the next pet introduced should be an Auctioneer Pet.
  2. R

Price Check Question about Hedoc Mayhem FAP

I have a Hedoc Mayhem T5 with 166/200 TIR that I want to sell or trade. If I right-click and check the history, it shows only one sold in recent history and says something like tt+650. I saw another T5 on auction that disappeared in the past day or so for tt+800, give or take. It looks to have...
  3. R

Price Check Cost to go from a105 HC to a204 OC?

I’m thinking about upgrading my laser amplifier. I have a105 hypercharged and want a204 overclocked. I’ve done some research, but data is spotty. Any thoughts on what it’ll cost me?
  4. R

Price Check Beta South 15B

Someone traded me this back when it was still CND. I think I’ve been there once. Trying to figure out what it’s worth. Market Value isn’t much help. I think someone has another asteroid apartment on auction for 1800 PEDs. Any thoughts?
  5. R

Price Check Hedoc M-600 UL

Do these things actually exist? If so, what do they go for?
  6. R

Price Check Fireworks and Neurostim B/C?

I have a pile of various fireworks, NeurosTim B and C pills, pet name tags, snowballs, Christmas garlands, etc. clogging up my storage. Does anyone buy this crap? Should I trash it all?
  7. R

Price Check King Kong Snubnose T7.49

Trying to figure out what to do with some stuff I don't need/use anymore. One of them is a King Kong Snubnose BLP pistol, Tier 7.49. The reason I'm asking here is because the price history only shows a couple of them being sold ever, so it's hard to figure out a value from that. I guess the...
  8. R

To juice or not to juice, that is the question

So I have 20 or 30 each of Kitties, Rovers, pandas (whatever they’re called). Do they have any use, or should I run them through the juicer?
  9. R

Location for Atrox Guardian or higher?

I haven’t been playing much over the past few years and I need to find a good Atrox spawn to finish grinding out my silver mission I need a dense spawn with guardian or higher. Stalkers are fine. I tried a couple of LAs, but they were in pretty rough shape, so I ended up SE of Ft Ithaca. Can...
  10. R

Has anyone upgraded Vigi yet?

I haven't seen any threads about it. What does it take to upgrade and what are the stats?
  11. R

Random temporary health gain?

I just got kicked out of a mayhem instance right at the end, but something odd happened a few minutes into it. I got a random temporary health increase. It was 2 points for 4 minutes. I had just killed a zombie thing, and a message popped up that said "Maximum Health increased to xxx" and a...
  12. R

Halloween gifts?

Did anyone get anything aside from the Pumpkin Sweats this year? I logged in on CP and, as far as I can tell, that's all that I got. Apparently, all of the things that we would have previously gotten as gifts are now available for purchase in strongboxes? I understand that gifts are gifts and...
  13. R

Which instance level for Halloween Mayhem?

I put this in its own thread so as not to hijack the main Halloween Mayhem thread. Assuming that- You have the ability to do at least 3 different levels in Halloween Mayhem You don't have the equipment to run through and slaughter everything in level 5 Would you be better off in the level...
  14. R

Question: How do Ruby, Sapphire, etc. pets spawn.

Ok, I suspect that this is going to be a really stupid question, but... Do all of these sapphire, ruby, etc. pets come from taming normal looking mobs that turn into the rarer version after they are tamed, or do they actually spawn as the rarer version which you can then find and tame? Are the...
  15. R

Don't go to Pandora without a TP chip

The bots are surrounding the service center and TP. They respawn as fast as they are killed.
  16. R

Buying: Paladin Feet (M)

I need a set of foot guards to complete my Paladin set. If you have some laying around, let me know. I have no idea what the current MU is, but I'll pay whatever is reasonable.
  17. R

New meaning for the terms "Legendary" and "Epic"?

A month or two ago, I was pretty excited to get both an "Epic" Panda and a "Legendary" Fido pet from opening boxes. A couple weeks later, everybody in the universe has 12 of them and people are paying you to take them. Is this some new usage for the terms "Epic" and "Legendary"? Maybe they...
  18. R

4k resolution?

Anyone running this with a 4k monitor yet? I'm thinking about getting a 4k monitor. My hardware should easily support it, although I'm still very disappointed in the lack of Crossfire support. Any thoughts or advice?
  19. R

Selling: King Kong Snubnose t7.4

Great gun, good economy, fun to shoot. But I've moved up, so it's time for it to go. The gun is t7.4 and has nice TIR rates for the remaining tiers. Asking tt+5500 This price is for the gun alone. For an extra couple hundred PEDs, I would be willing to throw in the Beast amp...
  20. R

Oldenfield Ventricle Systems are stackable?

When did this happen? They never used to be stackable, did they? Maybe they're going to be used for something soon?
  21. R

Selling: Lokabhu Electrifier Sword t2.3

Good sword for skilling Longblades It's even better with an amp. I bought this sword for skilling and used it a lot before I switched to a Philosopher Sword for Cyclops missions. Now, it's sitting in storage and needs a new owner. As far as the price goes- I think I'm in range with auction...
  22. R

Selling: Maddox IV t6.9

I used this gun for quite some time and had a lot of fun with it Now, it's sitting in storage and needs a new owner. Upgrading- It's been t6.9 for a long time. I never got around to upgrading it as I was looking to move up. T7 components are a little rare, but not too bad. I get them...
  23. R

PC: Fido

The other day, I got a Legendary Fido Pet from a strongbox. I know others exist, but I haven't seen any for sale yet. It has the Decreased Crit Damage Buff. He's fully fed and now at level 2. If anyone has an idea what it is worth, I'd appreciate some input.
  24. R

Thinking about buying a shop. Need some advice.

For a long time, I have been frustrated by the inability to effectively sell many looted items through the auction. Either the markup is too low, or the rounding to the nearest dollar makes the item unsellable, or people just don't get a chance to see the stuff before it's gone. I've tried tried...
  25. R

PC: Yau Kung Mun

I just got one of these out of a strongbox. You'd think he would've been grateful to be liberated, but every time I ask him to do something, he bellows at me and flops on the ground. Plus, he eats a lot and looses focus faster than a goldfish. Kind of reminds me of my brother's kid. Anyway, I...
Back