Search results

1. Rick-Chi

52593PED Atrox Hatchling w/Proteon DNA

April Fools you bitches! :laugh::laugh:
  2. Rick-Chi

Question: Claims after death ?

I know it was possible pre-VU10, but lately ive noticed that i havent had a single claim after if i have died before the finder "search" has been finished. So is it still posssible ? Or should i stop my suicide bombings next to 5 falx ?
  3. Rick-Chi

Uber: Toggle Auto-Use Tool FTW

Mehhhh mining for days on Calypso made me try Club De La Nevermuerte with lil tiny 101 amps. Seems it wasnt a bad idea this time :) God bless MA for the Auto-Use Tool, surely a christmas saver :laugh: Click to enlarge Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays !
  4. Rick-Chi

FYI: It´s Done! 10.0 is Online !!!!!

5. Rick-Chi

MsPaint Competition - Vote Thread

After stalling a couple of days i eventually ran out of excuses (Drunk, gf, Drunk gf) so choises had to be made, which is really hard for a person who tries to avoid all and every kind of responsibility 24/7. :confused: I Thank all entrants for their posts, they were all pretty much awesome but...
  6. Rick-Chi

MSPaint competetition - 30k EFD 1st Prize

Sup all. Thought id link my Event here in the events section aswell, since i doubt everyone browses through the "Forum Games" section of EF. MSPaint Competition Show us your Skillllllssss!
  7. Rick-Chi

OMG 1k POASTS! - MSPaint COMPETITION - 25k EFD 1ST PRIZE

IM GONNA CAPSLOCK THIS WHOLE THING ! :eek: Fine i wont. OMG i have done it! Chi has One Thousand mostly nonsense posts on EF and its time to celebrate it with a MSPaint (and ONLY mspaint!) competition ! For YEARS ive wanted to find out EF Members artistic skills when using Microsofts "tool...
  8. Rick-Chi

Buying: 20k EFD

Trade done, thread closed[/b]
  9. Rick-Chi

Selling: Master Coat - Cornsilk/Dark Blue

As Topic says, heres a picture. Click to enlarge I can include dem white slackies too if you want. PM me your offer if interested :)
  10. Rick-Chi

Uber: Lil Tower for Chi

Just an OA103 attached in my (T?)rusty OF-105. Click to enlarge 4070 Ped Caldorite All tho a claim 71PED less would have meant alot of Mining skill in these doubleskill days, a tower is a tower! and besides id take this easy route eeeevvvery day ! :laugh:
  11. Rick-Chi

Uber: Sciptacularrrr

:yay: Click to enlarge 11339 PED Scipulor Provider Lootsa muscles and the gun is Improved LR53 :) Havent hoffed any other mobs than Scipulors in the last 7 months, should i take the hint, stay and start a camp ?
  12. Rick-Chi

Question : How much would you sell your Next Global for?

While browsing entropiatracker in my boredom an interesting? question came to my mind. If i were to buy your next global without any restrictions, how much would you be willing to sell it for ? You global, i get everything that came in that global. Would this "deal" somehow change your hunt...
  13. Rick-Chi

Selling: Some Skills : Handgun, BLP, Wounding etcetc.

375 Ped Handgun 90 Ped Wounding 200 Ped Mining Skills are still in my head. Id prefere if you brought your own ESIs, ill ofcourse provide collateral. Looking to get little below market value, since we are skipping auctionfees like this (and like dat yall!). Buy alot and the % goes down more PM...
  14. Rick-Chi

Selling: Phantom M, Polaris M, 3E, Mad4, Note etc.

Some stuff needs to go now. Im too lazy to figure out any SBs so bid what you want but be adviced i might not sell for less than BO. Auctions? end Sunday 3rd of August at 20 MA Time which means that without bids theyll be in the ingame auction at 20:01. Maddox IV + Beast (Only as a set for...
  15. Rick-Chi

Pricecheck : Note, Paper, Scissors

Ha! Made you look ! Ive looted no Scissors, Cry Pardon. :silly2: Anyways... Notes ? Pieces of Paper ? Any sold recently? Where abouts was the price ? :confused:
  16. Rick-Chi

Selling: Ziplex Texturizer ME

I am no Texturizer so im putting this out for grabs :) Click to enlarge As stated in the Discovery thread, Decay is 1.147 PEC. Max TT is 63.00PED. And since i cant figure out a Buyout for this thing, there will be no Buyout. Auction ends Tuesday 24th June 19.00 MA-time Current bid : Etopia +400
  17. Rick-Chi

Discovery: DOA Texturizer ME

Ok FINE, i lied ! Its not DOA but a Texturizer atleast :laugh: Click to enlarge Always fun to discover things :) After fruitytest it seems that the decay is 1.147 PEC. If you have any price suggestions pllease do tell, because i really dont know how to value these things.
  18. Rick-Chi

Bot Lovers going to like this ;)

I dont think this has been around before 9.3 ? How AWESOME is this spawn ?? :wtg::wtg: Click to enlarge Have a happy happy fapping day mates. :laugh:
  19. Rick-Chi

Typo ATH

Today i celebrate my 2 year birthday in EU and MA blessed me with a superb gift. :ahh: MA105 attached to my Mt1000. 15224 Typonolic Steam Click to enlarge H8H8H8H8 chu Chi !!?
  20. Rick-Chi

Belkar ATH

Just like J-Lo, Rick-CLo got Twins too! Yesterday in dome 20 w/oa103 - 4855 Iron Click to enlarge Just moments ago in dome 11 w/oa104, my ATH - 13501 Belkar :ahh: Click to enlarge My good friend Panther, the Predictor: Click to enlarge He´s the greendot on the radar. I Cry Pardon Kitty...
  21. Rick-Chi

Selling Binary

Need to unload some of the 2k ped TT of magical green bottles of Energy lying in my storage. Pls do PM me if interested and we´ll figure out a nice %. Ill most likely beat the auction prices for any amount, and for bigger amounts definately, so just holla ;)
  22. Rick-Chi

Buy EFD Auction

I need Lotterymoney !! I´ll put 50PED up for grabs, whoever offers me the most EFD for this amount by next sunday (09.12.2007) 20.00 MA Time wins. :) We will be starting the bidding at 1 EFD. Happy "bidding"
  23. Rick-Chi

Great Melchi :)

Went to CND, had a couple of bad runs but then had this Great (XIV!!) Melchi Water to make my day shine again. Its wonderfull how the deposits are so much larger up on Club Neverdie Asteroid Space Resort :). Every bomb or probe is a potential hof size loot, so its very very exciting. Click to...
  24. Rick-Chi

Selling Boar Foots F

TT is 7ish PED OPEN +500 BO +600 ENDS 11.11 at 18:00 MA time Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy :hammer:
  25. Rick-Chi

Team Finland

So we waiting for Team Vatican to get their thread going before us ? WoF 2008 sounds very cool and i would really like to be a part my dear countrys team this year.. If possible. Unfortunataly (lol) I am way too busy and unorganized to be any kind of team captain or anything, just thought id...
Back