Search results

1. A

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Thank you so much for your years of service. I appreciated Bonnie and your great customer service and professionalism. I wish both of you the best of futures in EU and in real life!
  2. A

Mining related questions

Actually Im pretty sure faster reload does not affect excavator speed. You need a yog for that. :) i think it does affect how fast you can drop the next probe but not as sure about that as I am abt the excavating speed.
  3. A

Selling: Selling Adjusted Nemesis (M) Set (SOLD)

Posting this for a friend but selling Adjusted Nemesis (M) Set - it's mostly tier 1 and 2 . Asking tt + 2200. Can PM me here or in game and I can put you in touch with the seller or I can facilitate the trade if needed. Aklia Twocookies Lia
  4. A

Selling: Selling Modified Excavator

Still for sale!
  5. A

Bump it up!
  6. A

Bump it up!
  7. A

Bump it up!
  8. A

Bump it up!
  9. A

Possible Land Area Exploit?

Here is the "official" post by Charlie - you can interpret it how you want!: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-do-la-taxes-work.256670/post-3547311 "It works as mentioned a couple of times in this thread. Land areas simply take a cut based on the set tax amount...
  10. A

Bump it up!
  11. A

Bump it up!
  12. A

Bump it up!
  13. A

Bump it up :D
  14. A

I am selling the rifle I used to place in a few Cat 3 Mayhems. It is a great rifle to access pretty high dps at a low level. I was able to complete Halloween Gold (Redulite wasn't introduced yet) and Christmas Redulite missions using just this rifle. I also looted 2 rare tokens during...
  15. A

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Registering for a friend: DRIZZT DRIZZT DRIZZT
  16. A

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Registering for a friend: Bradulescu SonicSeven Andrei
  17. A

Halloween Mayhem 2020

I only got my annihilation tokens but did not get my survival tokens. Did this happen to anyone else? Going to wait a day before I put in a support ticket!
  18. A

Undo on sticky notes & Searchable message center

Apologies if this has already been suggested before but my humble suggestion is to have an undo option on sticky notes for when you accidentally delete important information that is then gone forever, and also a searchable message center so you can check what your last auction listing was 3-4...
  19. A

Selling: (Sold pls close) Selling Tier 2.99 Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted

Sold please close thread! Good luck to everyone out there.
  20. A

Hi Loretty, I'm sorry I respectfully decline. I am not in need of an ares ring at the moment, but thank you for your interest!
  21. A

Just upgraded to improved so selling my trusty Adjusted Excavator that I have used for the last 3 years!! Asking tt + 4800 or 2 CLDs (i'll repair to full tt) PM me in game since I never check forum mail! Aklia Twocookies Lia
  22. A

Entrolympic Events 2020

Thanks for running this event for us Jo!!
Back