Search results

1. A

Selling: Selling Adjusted Nemesis (M) Set (SOLD)

Posting this for a friend but selling Adjusted Nemesis (M) Set - it's mostly tier 1 and 2 . Asking tt + 2200. Can PM me here or in game and I can put you in touch with the seller or I can facilitate the trade if needed. Aklia Twocookies Lia
  2. A

Selling: Selling Modified Excavator

I am selling the rifle I used to place in a few Cat 3 Mayhems. It is a great rifle to access pretty high dps at a low level. I was able to complete Halloween Gold (Redulite wasn't introduced yet) and Christmas Redulite missions using just this rifle. I also looted 2 rare tokens during...
  3. A

Undo on sticky notes & Searchable message center

Apologies if this has already been suggested before but my humble suggestion is to have an undo option on sticky notes for when you accidentally delete important information that is then gone forever, and also a searchable message center so you can check what your last auction listing was 3-4...
  4. A

Selling: (Sold pls close) Selling Tier 2.99 Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted

Just upgraded to improved so selling my trusty Adjusted Excavator that I have used for the last 3 years!! Asking tt + 4800 or 2 CLDs (i'll repair to full tt) PM me in game since I never check forum mail! Aklia Twocookies Lia
  5. A

Buying: ArMatrix LP - 15 with good tiers

Hi, all I have been searching a few days various shops and auction and even tried crafting some myself! (Did very poorly). So my last resort is to check on forums. I only need like 3-4 more LP-15s with good tier rates. Will pay well. Please PM me here or in game. Aklia Twocookies Lia
  6. A

Selling: MANTA K-3 Smuggler Tier 7.2

Current Bid 1100 ped Taking offers and or BO of 1400 ped PM me in game or reply here: Aklia Twocookies Lia
  7. A

Selling: [Corinthian Kanin Pet] Level 18 - Speed buff unlocked - Fully Fed] 300 PED

[Corinthian Kanin Pet] Level 18 - Speed buff unlocked - Fully Fed Awesome pet up for grabs! This is the basic Corinthian Kanin Pet - It gives an 8% boost to avatar run speed - Lowest nutrio/energy cost of all the speed boost pets. With adjusted hermetic ring + harrier armor, you are at 24%...
  8. A

Selling: [Corinthian Kanin Pet] Level 18 - Speed buff unlocked - Fully Fed

[Corinthian Kanin Pet] Level 18 - Speed buff unlocked - Fully Fed Awesome pet up for grabs! This is the basic Corinthian Kanin Pet - It gives an 8% boost to avatar run speed - Lowest nutrio/energy cost of all the speed boost pets. With adjusted hermetic ring + harrier armor, you are at 24%...
Back