Search results

1. LordDracher

Hi, I wanted to share with everyone that my avatar graduated! I hadn't intended to graduate on planet Calypso. I wanted to graduate on Next Island for the Atlas armor set, but Pixie Adjusted isn't too bad. I got a highlight of it on Twitch @ for those that want to see the graduation process.
  2. LordDracher

How to Insert a Mindforce Implant

This is a brief guide on how to insert a mindforce implant into your avatar. Step 1 - Buy an inserter tool called Payn-Inc Implant Inserter from the trade terminal listed under the Medical tab Step 2 - Drag the Mindforce implant onto the inserter tool in your inventory under the Mindforce...
  3. LordDracher

Looking for Arkadia Moon Secrets

Hello, I am Lord Dracher Glass in-game, but on Twitch I go by initialsteve. I invite you to join me as I explore the Arkadia Moon as I look for the so-called Arkadia Moon secrets that were mentioned in the discord. I am a low level avatar, but I do have the IFN Communication device and the...
  4. LordDracher

Small Stacks on Auction House?

I'm a little bit confused, on the auction house I will see people place small stacks of items with a tt value +1 ped buy out. Here is an example, a player puts a stack on 100 animal muscle oil on the auction, which has a tt value of 3 ped and the listing has a buyout of 4 ped. The listing fee...
Back