Search results

1. PINKY

Pinky pops in to say hi :)

Hello all - don't know if anyone remembers me, it's been a long time ;) So, did I miss anything? Have been browsing the forum and discovered we now have new planets (I left around same time Rocktropia launched)... got some questions for you guys if you are in the know... What happened to...
  2. PINKY

News: The End of "Entropia"?

The Entropia name in danger! THIS ARTICLE WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE A date was set yesterday in the Swedish high courts for a hearing that may result in MindArk losing the right to the Entropia name. Swedish band ‘Pain of Salvation’ commenced legal proceedings for trademark infringement against...
  3. PINKY

MindArk rarely follows EF

Marco over the last few days has mentioned at least a couple of times when people have been discussing bugs in game that "MindArk rarely follows EF" so people should be filing support cases... While i fully understand why support cases need to be raised in the first place and why Marco is...
  4. PINKY

EU down or am I stupid?

I tried to log in last night and it said EU was down for maintanence despite a big green tick on the client loader says all systems online. I tried again this afternoon, same thing. Thought maybe the computer, so tried on my (more powerful) laptop. Same thing. Is it down, or do i have a problem?
  5. PINKY

Pinky's Extra Special Custom PC Build (Thats not Pink)

Ok, calling all experts.... As most of you know, I like pink PC's and thats about as much as I know about the world of computers. So, I figure its time to learn. My current PC bearly runs the game unless I play on the lowest settings and i dont see the point of playing like that, so i am going...
  6. PINKY

Help: England loves its curry!! Vindaloo !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TglKB4pN7G4 A call to arms.... :yay: To all English players and friends of England... we need your help!!! Sign up here :wtg: (Now this is a recruitment thread! ;))
  7. PINKY

Hunt for a HoF

The humble Opalo... The one weapon just about every Calypsian citizen has owned at one point in their Entropian lives. For most of us however, a quest for bigger and better loots inevitably leads to hunting bigger and stronger creatures and the lowly Opalo is left on the shelf growing dusty...
  8. PINKY

Achievement: Pinky Achieves Warp Speed!

After 3 1/2 years, quitting twice and not much hunting, Pinky has finally got an agility of 60! :yay::yay: Click to enlarge ...and yes, I know my health is poop, but doesnt it make a change from people posting achievements of 200 HP with agility of 30! :D
  9. PINKY

Selling: 40,000 EFD to fund some in game play for Pinky

I figure it's time for a bit of a visit in game, so am flogging my EFD to fund a few rounds of ammo and an opallo.:yay: So, 40,000 for sale via auction starting now. Auction ends Saturday 2nd May 12 noon Calypso time. Buy out set at 45 ped Starting bid of 1 ped Good luck! SOLD
  10. PINKY

ND's Space Pirates get its own TV show!!!

You heard it here first folks!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-zPKidVVQ&feature=related :laugh::yay::laugh:
  11. PINKY

News: CryEngine2 Avatar Pictures Released

Today, 17th April 2009, MindArk published some new pictures from the forthcoming CryEngine update to Entropia Universe. This time the pictures were of avatars in various clothing, armor and at different times of day. Last week MindArk released pictures of some familiar places on Calypso...
  12. PINKY

News: New Planet Partner Announced

EDIT: THIS ARTICLE IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE FOR 2009 Today another leap forward in the Planet Partner programme has been announced. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/7/2/5/mattel_logo.gif One of the the world's biggest toy manufacturers has joined forces with MindArk. Using...
  13. PINKY

Help: To all english entropia players

TNy1fbdj9ZE (Play loud!!) Make sure you sign up for this years WoF 2009! All skill levels are welcome - They are even letting me play and i have a highest pro standing of 0 :D A great chance to meet some of the nicest Ubers you will ever meet, as well as make a silly number of friends. Just...
  14. PINKY

Achievement: 4k Posts for the Pinkest Forum tart in the world!

Ok, gimmie a break, I dont have any skills in game any more, I gotta take advantage of any achievement I can get, no matter how feeble! :D Now gratz me damn it!:wtg:
  15. PINKY

News: Wildlife on Calypso - Episode 3

EPISODE 3 After weeks of anticipation, Jamhot has released Episode three of the much acclaimed series Wildlife on Calypso. Topping the ratings on Entropia's in-game TV channel JamhotTV, the series has made a superstar of the presenter Dj Jaguar, who's upper class accent has enticed many a...
  16. PINKY

Selling: 27k EFD and an imaginary Pinky hug...

Thats right folks, a once in a life time oppertunity, I am selling 27K for 100 peds. Thats slightly better than the usual 250 EFD per ped exchange rate, and.... I am also offering a one time only free Imaginary Pinky Hug (TM) for the lucky buyer. The Imaginary hug will be redeemable at time...
  17. PINKY

Another "how long to withdraw" thread :D

Sorry, but I always wanted to do one of these threads! :D Withdrew today 21,000 ped Fee was 320 ped (a lot less than i thought it would be) Watch this space for how long it takes....
  18. PINKY

Dejay dj Jaguar

The Avatar Dejay dj Jaguar was born at Cape Corinth in December 2004 and has been one of the best known avatars both in the game and in the forum for as long as I have played the game. So, lets start this weeks Who's Who by finding out what her memories are of those first faltering steps... "I...
  19. PINKY

Pinky & Friends 49 strong Opallo hunt

Here is the video i promised of the Falx opallo hunt... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlP3e03DLo The video is a little sucky in low res, but if you gor to Youtube you should be able to see it in higher quality. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlP3e03DLo Was a great hunt, the sight of...
  20. PINKY

Calling all friends of Pinky....

To everyone who knows me, I am organising a hunt for all my friends in entropia. There are so many people to invite I thought the easiest way would be to make this thread to tell everyone about it. All are welcome, but I would particually like anyone who would consider themselves a friend to...
  21. PINKY

Selling: Pinky's Face (Kinda weird selling your face huh!)

FOR SALE: PINKY'S FACE https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/7/2/5/mask.jpgThats right, you heard it here first! I am selling my one and only mask up mask. It was made by Skam and has only been taken off three times (twice by accident and ones for this auction) so still remains at...
  22. PINKY

Danielle Yourmom DeathBringer

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/7/2/5/mom1.gifI confess, there are some people in this game I look up to and even hero worship a little... today I got to meet one of them, a famous Entropian that I can honestly say inspired me to try something different. I am of course talking...
  23. PINKY

News: Wildlife on Calypso

A new spoof TV show is taking Entropia by storm - "Wildlife on Calypso" takes a comical look at the creatures that inhabit the world of Entropia Universe and is being shown on the in-world TV station JamHot TV. The concept, originally developed by the avatar Abdullah Abu Albino who also filmed...
  24. PINKY

News: Operation Relay: A Success!

Today Calypsian Colonists were successful in holding off the Rx Units, allowing a secret government agent time to pass over weapons utilizing a new technology, a unique electrolyte compound, that greatly enhances firepower. At 19:00 UTC August 13th, I joined the ranks of the Calypsian elite...
  25. PINKY

Arokh - Enter the Dragon! Wednesday's Who's Who...

After several death threats were issued via PM to a number of Entropia Forum staff regarding the recent lack of Who's Who articles, 711 has given me a stern talking to and told me if I did get an article out soon he would be employing a rather large Maffoid to "rough me up"... So, here it is, I...
Back