Search results

1. Anna Chrona

Possible way MA makes their money from decay.

answering my own question, here is a link to the patent: http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?FT=D&date=20020124&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP&CC=WO&NR=0207035A1&KC=A1&ND=2 I have read through it, nothing new there, very vague and nothing about loot systems either.
  2. Anna Chrona

Possible way MA makes their money from decay.

no, I didnt. And its quite a surprise for me. Thx for this info and do you have a link for this?
  3. Anna Chrona

Too many think this game is just about gambling.

So where is that money coming from that CLD holders get each week?
  4. Anna Chrona

Plots: Maps of Ithaca and Livas (and list of plot owners)

Thanx for great post Smoerble, +rep. Did MA say that more cities will come? Can you link to that statement, please?
  5. Anna Chrona

Selling: Mining top-gear

14k for that
  6. Anna Chrona

ATH: 53K Gazzurdite ATH

Na endlich :)) big phat gratz! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
  7. Anna Chrona

Selling: Plating sets of 7: 5B 6A 5A | Full armor(F) sets: Rascal, Kobold, Goblin, Shogun

Selling all prices are below auction armor plating 5B: tt+23 each armor plating 6A: tt+6 each armor plating 5A: tt+3 each full Goblin(f) set tt +10 full Shogun(f) set: tt +55 full Kobold(f) set: tt +20 full Rascal (f) set: tt +30 Go for it! Cheers, Anna.
  8. Anna Chrona

I am an idiot

yippie:) UPUPUP! :yay::yay:
  9. Anna Chrona

Achievement: Warp Speed

warp with sleipni Try that: spawn sleipni, get in, right klick on it, select Vehicle from menu and see that last entry of sub menu is 'Warp Speed' :eyecrazy: So I would say, if this isnt just another space bug, then there is a way to warp with VTOLs :yup: Cheers, Anna.
  10. Anna Chrona

"Internal Error detected on this Avatar"

I got the same error just now. Never seen this before. Hm, we better send a msg to MA. :scratch2:
  11. Anna Chrona

FYI: Introducing the NBK Miners

Big gratz Maya, gogogooo :)
  12. Anna Chrona

New General of The NBK!

Thx Bobo, thats a nice msg:)
  13. Anna Chrona

Hey rednexi! and Thanks for you taking me to NBK!! what was the name of our former soc? The...

Hey rednexi! and Thanks for you taking me to NBK!! what was the name of our former soc? The Cartel? :)
  14. Anna Chrona

formula for skill value

Hi there, what i am looking for is the formula that tells me how much TT a skill gain is worth. I know the table on http://www.entropiatools.com/numchips.php and the great chipping optimizer at http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php But now i'd like to calc skillgains in an excel sheet, so i need...
  15. Anna Chrona

Question: From qr 1 to qr 100

It took me 22k clicks to make the large striped cotton texture QR100. not sure if skill gains compensate for the 1300 ped total loss. keep smiling :) ps. i started as complete texture noob
  16. Anna Chrona

Vienna EU meeting 2008!

lets go for it Shee, a brilliant idea! I am in;) just let me know when exactly! :yay:
  17. Anna Chrona

Skills from scanning

What are all those skills you get from scanning good for? Like probing, scan animal..., biology, botany, zoology. It seems there is some use for it, because skill implants get good prices on auction. So whats the secret about it?
  18. Anna Chrona

buying nemesis f parts

I am looking for the following parts to complete my nemesis set: gloves (f) thigh guards(f) shin guards(f) Thanx for offers, Your Chrona.
  19. Anna Chrona

Selling mining coords - NRF log

you could, just do it;)
  20. Anna Chrona

Selling mining coords - NRF log

As i am going to leave Calypso very soon I decided to sell my most precious asset: Detailed data about my mining runs. Data contains more then 3700 dropped probes&bombs on Amethera and Calypso. thereof 1100+ hits claims recorded, up to size XVI. Tools used are MF212 and OF 211. Claims include...
  21. nrf_amethera

nrf_amethera

22. nrf_eudoria

nrf_eudoria

23. Anna Chrona

Team Global, Drone 02 while mining

We definately do make a good team, pretty one:) let's go again soon
  24. Kicked by BMW

Kicked by BMW

25. Anna Chrona

Double HOF

Chrona went out mining near the rig when some molisks crossed her way. One of them was nice enough to hand over his little fortune: The little girl was happy:) But as I said, Chrona wanted to mine. So she dropped a couple of bombs, and, just half an hour after the molisk hof, she saw her...
Back