Search results

1. Bleppen

WoF 2014: Team Guinea

It is still being ignored even after chatlogs were posted with the problem outlined but i guess its a lack off brainactivity or most likely pride wich makes ppl blind to the fact
  2. Bleppen

Achievement: Smilgs - industrialist unlock and 23 pages of skills

i would also gone that far if my ava was on 24/7 from 3 parts of the world..... just sayin
  3. Bleppen

Our team captain is infact a she Real countrys? like amathera, dach and similar??? We made this team since USA,UK,Sweden and i dunno i guess most countries teams are made up completely by noobs with attributepoints u can find by scanning a OJ at sweatcamp. (u can chip a noob out of sweatcamp...
  4. Bleppen

yup. sadly its true. Wof is not fair. Cheating judge and Event creator that cant even read logs and on top off that insults our captain. Was fun to the point when we realised this. Since its endorsed by MA, chat logs and ppls behaviour (cheating and insulting) have been discussed with dev...
  5. Bleppen

FYI: Whitewash Or Fraud

Lokia posted the chatlogs with all major info in red. even a semiretarded 3yearold would be able to see the problem. And it was never about win or loose (we didnt even play lto win and last 45min was only 1 person in mainteam not afk) its about how u stretch the rules abit as u see fit and...
  6. Bleppen

would be so much easier to just admit u fucked it up and get down from that piedestal. I knew this was gonna happen when they decided to pay anyone to judge.
  7. Bleppen

if mainjudge says stop it stops points from the second he says it in local how is that hard to understand
  8. Bleppen

2014-12-14 02:07:21 [Local] [Grey Greyhair Sloth] I dont think Aus support should have to do 1 last hour ... they capped just after I sent STOP, but before they received STOP .... Just shows MA cant use players as judges.... since this is testrun 4 next year they have to find another way to do it.
  9. onkle sammy

onkle sammy

10. Bleppen

Robot Mayhem #2 Results

2 bad i fucked up the timecount had 12600+ at 16th hour but overdid time with 45 min.... But wont complain 2 much since i atleast got on the top 10 :)
  11. Bleppen

LOL bubblebaths can be hard work ;)
  12. Bleppen

Time to sign up!
  13. guinea wof

guinea wof

14. Bleppen

Pwned it! We did totally rock it last night :) Thanks 4 your hard work Lokia we know u love us even when u yell hehe and we love u too.:shower:
  15. Bleppen

Team USA WoF 2014 Captain

Im in and vote Brent wildman lansing as captain :wtg: im sorry to say it but im out gl all
  16. Bleppen

I just discovered

here is a little eyecandy 4 u Wildman ;) happy bday
  17. Bleppen

FYI: Scripters are sadly back ingame!

thats rn flying red-s second avatar! same bullshit answers i have got from support :handjob: I made an event 4 that purpose like 2 weeks ago called something like "kick the scripter out":laugh:
  18. Bleppen

FYI: Scripters are sadly back ingame!

i bet most off u already seen this scripter but if u havent u can go to zychion almost any time any day and he will be there inside a ruin repairing a car that his 2nd avatar is smashing into walls by a script. His soc kicked him out when they found out what he was upto. Sent supportmails 5...
  19. scriptkid

scriptkid

a guy using scripts to farm skills
  20. Bleppen

wow talk about many inbreads wich was born without humor

wow talk about many inbreads wich was born without humor
  21. Bleppen

New mob

Ive been thinking of new mobs that could be introduced in the next vu so i wanna know what u think about this. Mobname: the rapist Dmg:penetration ofc:laugh: The rapist should wonder around alone and sneak up on u, once he attacks u should be able to fight him off the first second...if u would...
  22. Bleppen

WildD3amons Recruiting at all levels

Bumpadumprump 4 the greatest socs:yay:
  23. Bleppen

Well i was kinda bored ;)

Gratz m8... awesome spree :) btw i feel sick to my stomach hearing u had to move due to CS players.... i mean.. was it in daytime? the reason i ask is that they probably cant play after 8pm cause they need to get to sleep right after the cartoons:laugh:
  24. Bleppen

Caramone Shin guards

Huge gratz m8 now hope we can round up some more parts ;)
  25. Bleppen

Question: NEW items for POE armour discovered?

:newbie: "The Government will reward colonists that can salvage all the pieces of new technology with 15 complete sets of Protector of the Empire armor" we entropians that didnt arrive this year know this means some strange things will drop and later u can turn em in 4 the poe
Back