Search results

1. Bleppen

FYI: Scripters are sadly back ingame!

i bet most off u already seen this scripter but if u havent u can go to zychion almost any time any day and he will be there inside a ruin repairing a car that his 2nd avatar is smashing into walls by a script. His soc kicked him out when they found out what he was upto. Sent supportmails 5...
  2. Bleppen

New mob

Ive been thinking of new mobs that could be introduced in the next vu so i wanna know what u think about this. Mobname: the rapist Dmg:penetration ofc:laugh: The rapist should wonder around alone and sneak up on u, once he attacks u should be able to fight him off the first second...if u would...
  3. Bleppen

Uber: Crafting Uber & Mining Uber

Finally all work paid off abit....Twice:yay: Nr1. crafting (4 some reason and soooo typical autoscreen missed the hof so i took a screenie of the board)....(and no...no good bp just an elkarr and 74garnets and some residues) then 36hours or so later:wtg:
  4. Bleppen

Uber: noobcrafterhof 4 me :)

about time i got lucky:wtg:
  5. Bleppen

Bleppen adds 10 more in a day (25in2days)

So here is another day bleppin around :) here 2 screens are missing due to programproblems while using mediaplayer (belive it or not) hispidus mature 126 ped hispidus young 54ped (no items) after this the lootpool were empty atleast i thought so... then my friend Jehuty Cerebrus Ada msg...
  6. Bleppen

Bleppen does 15globals in 1 day

havent posted here before but i think this is a bit too much to not brag a bit about rofl :woot: more globals in reply due to limitation of 12 pics / post lol
Back