Search results

1. jazzman

Gokibusagi skull

Price check.
  2. jazzman

Auto Run: Double click Vs R button

just make a jump at e button and you at max speed;)
  3. jazzman

How do I get in?

Did you reply for a account here. https://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5185.html :dunno: Jazzman
  4. jazzman

10 k off Longblade

Gratz!!! guldmåne :dance: :clap: . jazzman.
  5. jazzman

Taking A auto Bot User For a Swim Movie.

lol hes not using a bot, he use constant press on w and ac for revive. so remeber next time u use ac for easy crafting skills you not better than scott, and deserves the same treatment he gets here ;)
  6. jazzman

Taking A auto Bot User For a Swim Movie.

scott not using bot. constant press on w, and ac for revive, but thats not ok :rolleyes: but its ok all skill crafting with it, and get much more skills, than runing into mobs :handjob:
  7. jazzman

my 13409 uba hof :)

Big gratz! m8. well deserved :beerchug: Jazzman.
  8. jazzman

serendipity unlocked

Gratz! my friend :beerchug: Jazzman.
  9. jazzman

Maffoid raider and RDA unlocked

Gratz! i think serendipity is next, when you goes great in your pro standing, and then coolness at 4.0 HA. or take a look here http://www.pe-wiki.info/Chart.aspx?chart=Skill gl :) Jazzman.
  10. jazzman

How does it work? (I want a TP chip in my head)

First insert the implant you bought from the terminal- equip the inserter and activate it, put implant in window and confirm.. next you have to drag your tp chip from inventory to your quickbar. click the tp chip icon at your quickbar, and you ready for takeoff when you get some mind essence...
  11. jazzman

Improvements to (L) Melee Weapons

would like to see some, mod, adj, imp, swords too :)
  12. jazzman

Do you think scanning a mob where it cant reach you is exploiting ?

some mobs just bad climbers :dunno:
  13. jazzman

the noobish question

the spaceships to loot appears when you mining, instead of find a claim you find a spaceship with a big red button to push.. loot is allways 50 ped, with a bit luck a beacon included :) . you can also be lucky to find so spaceship but thats = a dead miner or he is near ;)
  14. jazzman

my game refuses to work

Is eu/pe installed on same drive as windows?, read somewhere it could make trouble if not, but im no expert. or maybe try deinstall and download again. :wise: gl.
  15. jazzman

What's a beacon mission?

be min 6 people for loot all boxes in time, and try locate all boxes on the way up. figure out who to kill boss, and rest wait by the televator for gogogo signal. can be really stressy, but very funny ;) . gl when you try it out someday :)
  16. jazzman

A102 over 50ped?

could be for manipulate auc markups too :wise:
  17. jazzman

Scammer Alert II

Another scammer just a litle warning against this guy John Walker Johnny.. Meet him in Oxford, and did 2 tp runs with him at eudoria, billys and phoenix, and told him about the game on the way. he was interesting in mining, so i bought some tools and a few probes in tt, and lent him, i know...
  18. Deleted

Deleted

19. Deleted

Deleted

20. Deleted

Deleted

21. jazzman

ma doing nothing about autoclickers?

well some places are bad for so kind of crafting i guess :zzz:
  22. jazzman

ma doing nothing about autoclickers?

Well i did :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge actually it wasnt planned, but the mobs followed me and my socm8 into center :whistle: btw. hi all, my first post on this nice forum ;)
  23. 4

24. Deleted

Deleted

25. Deleted

Deleted

Back