Search results

1. F

FYI: Things to do to get a good start on planet calypso

Whenever I use the sweating tool, the mob kills me within a few seconds, and I don't have the healing thing anymore, as it is degraded. I do not see the fun in playing for a few seconds, die, play for another few seconds, die. etc. Also, I assume that the sweating tool will degrade at some...
  2. F

No, but I have not played any MMO either where I had to use a walkthrough in order not to paint myself into a corner. Besides, I don't really care that the game uses real money. I am not playing this to make a living. I have a real job for that, which earns me money about 1000 times faster than...
  3. F

So, does that mean that if you are not careful about what you do, you end up getting stuck and unable to continue? Because that is what I feel I have done. I am out of ammo, my weapons and tools are degraded, I have zero PEDs. I cannot see how I am supposed to continue further in this game, as I...
  4. F

Turning off messages

Hi, newbee here. In the upper left corner there is a message box, which every few seconds shows a message about someone doing something (killing, mining etc.). How do I turn that off? I have no interrest in constantly seeing what other people are doing, plus it closes down whatever menu I am...
Back