Search results

1. Mr_X

Halloween Mayhem 2016

Easter Ring 2016 Inguts Sokolade Spurz Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:49:44 All three 380k ring looted by same society WSS :scratch2: Smell fishy!
  2. Mr_X

Info: The Impact of Buffs and Markup

I know tha loot secret but I won't tell :rolleyes: Let's face it you don't.
  3. Mr_X

Question: The Next Weapon Upgrade?

Same :D. Poll was limit to 20 option, first time make one, I couldn't include all items I want.
  4. Mr_X

Question: The Next Weapon Upgrade?

Submit prediction to the poll!
  5. Mr_X

test

test poll.......................................
  6. Mr_X

Help: Adjusted ML-35 affect price of long range rifles?

I wasn't playing then to comment on SGA versions. I base my opinion on the NPC at Fort Ithica, all the upgrades are for generic weapons and armor and not special editions. That is the upgradable trend.
  7. Mr_X

Nothing is off the table now. Expect ADJ DOA, AS-147, MK5, M71A1, FF8000. Time to stock up for future upgrades. Sell liabilities = older SIB.
  8. Mr_X

The ADJ ML-35 is surely the best upgrade to date. Unexpected. What next? The older model SIBs may become obsolete due to the new upgradables.
  9. Mr_X

I watched it last week, must be why that song came to mind :)
  10. Mr_X

Come gather 'round people where ever you roam, Then you better start swimmin' or you'll sink like a stone, For the times they are a' changin'!
  11. Mr_X

Firerate has been increased from 38 to 44, and the damage and range stay the same. It's a lethal killer of a rifle!
  12. Mr_X

64 recommended level and 69-70 to max
  13. Mr_X

Entropia Universe 15.10 Release Notes

Great update, my ares ring is safe for another VU :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
  14. Mr_X

I just noticed this weapon, very good DPS and DPP and 140 range :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: How will this affect the price of other long range SIB rifles like the Vincent TEN, M83, Calytrek TEN.
  15. Mr_X

Server Downtime for Release

I love the smell of napalm (buff nerf) in the morning.
  16. Mr_X

Petition: Fix Wave-Based Loot

I agree. Waves create inactivity and lack of liquidity, the explosive BP is the number 1 tool to fleece the high rollers.
  17. Mr_X

Open Letter for MA

Lucky Mindark there is supply of rich whales to keep the hamster tick over.
  18. Mr_X

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

March 2014 = +105,420 hunting (140.81% tt) February 2014 = -8,998 hunting (92.29% tt) January 2014 = -7,014 hunting (91.61% tt) December 2013 = -12,255 hunting (90.93% tt) November 2013 = -17,853 hunting (88.97% tt)
  19. Mr_X

Help: Is armor decay returned in hunting loot?

Loving the replies. Giving me plenty of food for thought. My best guess is that armor decay does not affect how normal mobs loot but builds up into mini's, globals and hofs, and that is how the armor decay is returned.
  20. Mr_X

Entropia Universe: Law & Order

Oh, do not get hung up on the level of the fines, they were just an example. It is the overall premise that is important. That is, in an RCE, the best way of punishing people is to hit them in the wallet via fines and return the money to the loot pool and the players the illicit behavior affect.
  21. Mr_X

Help: Is armor decay returned in hunting loot?

Got answer i need, thks for replies. closed
  22. Mr_X

You could claim diminished responsibility.
  23. Mr_X

Closed due to lack of interest :/
  24. Mr_X

Help: Transferring Installation between PCs

I had the same issue when I reinstalled today :/
  25. Mr_X

Achievement: Kill Strike - unlocked

You are skilling quickly, good job :)
Back