Search results

1. Gordon Shumway

Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale

You can check everything with Facebook! You can check everyday the way Facebook acts and you can see share price. You get information how the make the Money, you get informations about how many shareholders the have, you get information if something happen from xtausends newsstations and you can...
  2. Gordon Shumway

Lucifer

Mmmmmmmokaaaaaaay :yay:
  3. Gordon Shumway

Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

Sry to say it, but it was just only a new way from MA to get fresh cash in the game. Thats the reason for really every event, every big sale and things like that. - The dont give you information - The dont even answers you messages - The dont even care about you as a costumer, that have pay for...
  4. Gordon Shumway

Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme Thats what it is...nothing more...dont let the scam you.... :deal: Paying for something, without to now what would happen on the Moon, without security, without to now how it would be, without to now how you can profit, without to now how much...
  5. Gordon Shumway

Help: What to do with Presidential 2 PED Credit Card?

Hmm ok...i try it, thank you :)
  6. Gordon Shumway

ahh ok thanks....again a Quest that is broken or bugy or needs investment of a huge time ;)
  7. Gordon Shumway

Performance issues?

yea its laggi as hell...:mad:
  8. Gordon Shumway

Hi can somebody say me what i can make with it? Some say you can TT it, but if i do it in the TT it shows me its worth 0? I dont get it, how i can grap me the 2 PEDS from the card? Thanks for the information..
  9. Gordon Shumway

Help: Hunt the Thing / Error code 4 - Can not grap the Weapon

Yea thats the point you have to shoot in some targets, have buy a Weapon, dosnt work, can not skip this mission or delete it to take it new. Have also get some tp points but helps not...
  10. Gordon Shumway

Hmm ok..but the are not parka,pants,etc? Have you a idea how i can find it?
  11. Gordon Shumway

hmm i have write a Support Case but dont not it helps or not... Click_here
  12. Gordon Shumway

Thank you..have try everything. Talk to everybody, check all nessesary places, log in and log out, buying weapon from TT, try to grap the weapon and it dont work..
  13. Gordon Shumway

Hi, iam on Rocktropia and want to make the Quest hunt the Thing, but now i have take the Soldier profession at start and it dosnt work, get the message : "An unexpected error have occured (sic) in the processing of the following mission: Your Weapon of Choice Code 4" Is it possible to reset...
  14. Gordon Shumway

Question: Low level Iron Quests on other Planets? Like Punys from Calypso..

Thank you mastermesh ;) Have you a idea what is the reward for the Shy Vixens on Rocktropia?
  15. Gordon Shumway

Question: Low level Iron Quests on other Planets? Like Punys from Calypso..

Hello Friends, it takes not much time and i have finish the Iron quests Puny 10K, now i think about to go on Arcadia or Rocktropia or a other Planet and start there with a low level Quest like the Punys on Calypso. Can somebody say me wich mobs or Quest i can start on other Planets? I really...
  16. Gordon Shumway

every. time.

And please dont forget Entropia Universe are dynamic :lolup:
  17. Gordon Shumway

Cost to play?

You can play a long time with 10 € if you hunt the low level mobs, thats all i now ;)
  18. Gordon Shumway

Ark Formal Tuxedo - Gray

Thank you very much for your information Noorie. I like how it looks but if it can't be sold on auction make its difficult and unteresting for me :)
  19. Gordon Shumway

Ark Formal Tuxedo - Gray

How mcuh is the Ark Formal Tuxedo - Gray (M) worth? Thank you
  20. Gordon Shumway

How much Money is your Account worth?

Hehe, i write it ;) My Account is worth something about 150 € ;)
  21. Gordon Shumway

Thanks for the information :)
  22. Gordon Shumway

I've read that the entire player's money ingame is around the 10 million, but I do not know is this treu or not...
  23. Gordon Shumway

I only just ask, see nothing wrong in it, but nobody need to answer if he or she not want...I'm just a little prying :)
Back