Search results

1. Johaoninho90

Entrolympic Events 2024

ENTROLYMPIC EVENTS 2024 Hunting - Mining - Miss & Mr Costumes Contests - Racing - Swunting - Treasure Hunt and more... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  2. Johaoninho90

Entrolympic Events 2022

ENTROLYMPIC EVENTS 2022 Hunting - Climbing - Crafting - Giveaways - Mining - Quiz - Racing - Sweating - Treasure Hunt - Screenshoting - Beauty Contest...
  3. Johaoninho90

Fundraising PED till december 24, 2021.

Hello, 1) I'm fundraising PED in Entropia Universe till December 24. 2) December 25, the fundraised sum is going to be donated to the International Agency for Research on Cancers (IARC) in name of the "Entropia Universe Community" → Every donations will count, so if you want to be part of...
  4. Johaoninho90

Help: Can we use RL rewards (including crypto) as prizes in events ?

Hello, back in Entrolympic Events 2020 we rewarded 0,008 bitcoin to the best society in the Fruits Finding event...bot today i really wonder... Could the communications manager please clarify, Can we use RL rewards (including crypto) as prizes in events? Please answer yes/no and then give...
  5. Johaoninho90

Suggestion: Clean the game from Alts.

Hello, I suggest Entropia Universe to start fighting ALTS exploiters, I don't know if that's possible, but if the game could ban all players using VPN or any type of IP changer, and ask all accounts with same IP adress to verify their idendites in order to proove they are differents users in...
  6. Johaoninho90

Buying: Buying CLD

Buying CLD @Jo Johaoninho90 jo
  7. Johaoninho90

Draw Athena - Event of Jully 2021

Hello, Since march I create and host series of events in Next Island and Ancient Greece. The events are really diversified and are pre Entrolympics 2022, so far we had Hunting, Crafting, Mining, Space Racing, Fruits Finding, Map Scouting, Taming, Drawing... For the month of Jully, the events...
  8. Johaoninho90

King's Day 2021 - Entropia Universe

Event in honnor of "Koningsdag" or King's Day in english, it's a national holiday in the Kingdom of the Netherlands celebrated on 27 April, people wear Orange clothes. It's a very friendly Dutch Holiday that I would love to share with Entropia Universe community. Day 1: Tuesday April 27th...
  9. Johaoninho90

Suggestion: Estate Development

Hello, At the moment Land Owners can purchase: I personnally think that Land Owners (let's short name LO) must have more options, and be able to invest their money in more ways than the one above in list. For example (prices are bad estimations): Trading Booth - 10,000 PED, deed goes on...
  10. Johaoninho90

Buying: bought

Buying Face Paints
  11. Johaoninho90

Selling: Selling Santa Clothes Set etc...

Dont waste months of your time searching for the Full Santa Set... ╠ [Calypso Candy Cane] optional ╠ [Calypso Elf Shoes (M)] optional ╠ [Festive Nawa Sleigh (L)] (including 80.68 PED TT [Nawa Vial] ) optional ╠ [Holiday Coat (M)] ╠ [Jolly Christmas Facemask (M)] ╠ [Jolly Christmas Hat (M)] ╠...
  12. Johaoninho90

Entropia Universe YouTubers

Hello, When I surf on YouTube, I like to search and watch the latest videos recorded by Entropia Universe players… Looks like there are a lot trying to start a YouTube channel with Entropia Universe content, and it's also my case. It's why I created a PUBLIC group on PCF in order to gather...
  13. Johaoninho90

Ben Dover Shop (pets)

You can visit this nice shop at Port Atlantis Mall, Floor 3, # 14L (Planet Calypso) Port Atlantis Mall 3rd Floor #1 weapons #3 mining amps #4 Tools #14 pets Here some screenshots of the shop:
  14. Johaoninho90

Entrolympic Events 2020

ENTROLYMPIC EVENTS 2020 - HUNTING - GIVEAWAYS - MINING - RACING - SCREENSHOT CONTEST - SOC VS SOC FRUITS FINDING - SWEATING - TREASURE HUNT - ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Entrolympic Events 2020 are finnish...
  15. Johaoninho90

Ahh...the Atrax OLA#28 - Hunting and Mining Event 2019

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The event is over because of the low participation rate. RULES Register yourself or your team by posting a comment on this thread; Then you can Simply go Hunt and/or Mine @OLA #28...
  16. Johaoninho90

Ahh...the Atrax - february 2019 event

Thanks to all the participants during the month of february. . .The february event is finish, but it will continu during march…bump to thread and stay tuned to PCF!!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RULES Simply...
  17. Johaoninho90

Question 2: Racing

hey, here my 2nd question, Would it be possible to have a vehicle racing event or racing event NPC ? :yup: thanks for reading
  18. Johaoninho90

Question 1: More investment freedom for landowners

Hey my first question, I was wondering since long time, if landowners can invest their money in the development of their lands. I know they can already purchase TP, Trade Terminal, Storage, Craft machine… But i was wondering if they coud invest in a mall, or a building with appartments, or any...
  19. Johaoninho90

Equality between participants for the Entrolympic Events 2020

Entrolympic Events 2020 ∞ Project "Equality , Liberty, Merit": ---------- Entrolympic Events 2020 Entrolympic Events 2018 ---------- Most of the Entrolympic Events will be designed in such a way that the participants are equal. In order to propose events in which players of Entropia Universe may...
  20. Johaoninho90

Trade items only - NO PED - Entropia Universe Experience

Before anything, thanks to all players who traded me. Part 1: Part 2: Part 3:
  21. Johaoninho90

Entrolympic Events 2018

ENTROLYMPIC EVENTS 2018 CLIMBING - GIVEAWAYS - HUNTING - PICTIONARY - RACING THE EVENT IS FINISH I had a lot of fun to organize and manage this event and I would like to thank all the participants and Sponsors "Land Owner of Pemphredo Islands" "BIG Industries", "Entropia Partners"...
  22. Johaoninho90

Entrolympics

This Thread has the Old Rules ! Check the NEW RULES on the new thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?301783-Entrolympics-2018&highlight= Come participate in one of the new events in Entropia Universe, and show us your strength and agility and other qualities solo in 4...
  23. Johaoninho90

SCREENSHOT & Halloween Costume Contest

VOTE NOW!! VOTE #1 Chuuudy VOTE #2 jason shotter VOTE #3 Lutine VOTE #4 wizz VOTE #5 Papa VOTE #6 Zeina VOTE #7 Alysante VOTE #8 azraazazel VOTE #9 TreborIronwolfe VOTE #10 jlovelee VOTE #11 skeezer Take time to look images & other funny things HERE
  24. Johaoninho90

Create a new planet.

Create a new planet.
  25. Johaoninho90

More jewelry (watches, necklaces, earrings).

More jewelry (watches, necklaces, earrings).
Back