Search results

1. hoos

Selling: Chronicle Armor (M) 7 Piece Unique set (Tier 2)

UPDATE: This is now an auction for this awesome Tier 0.9 set (ready to be tiered!), with the following terms: SB: 55K BO: 69K Auction will end 1 week after the start bid is met. Bids within 48 hours of auction end add 48 hours to the auction end time. This is one of the top armors in the...
  2. hoos

FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

On my last set of withdrawals, I set my personal "best" for longest time from request to commit at 63 calendar days (46 business days). I am posting now, since I have very unfortunately broken that record with my current set of withdrawals. I have 7 withdrawals pending, and all of them have...
  3. hoos

Selling: Many items, incl: Mod Merc T3, Sentinel SGA (M), Chronicle (M), Shadow (M) and more

This thread will be updated with additional items, so check back often! No, I am not quitting EU, so please do not ask about buying skills. I have enjoyed these great items for years, and now it's someone else's turn for awhile while I change my equipment. Due to major family changes upcoming...
  4. hoos

Watson on the Case: Medusa's Head Auction

Solved! http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/03/AR2011010302222.html
  5. hoos

LVL 99 Ranged Laser (Dmg): Journal to LVL 100

I reached the level 99 ranged laser damage professional standing today, after over 5 years of hunting, with a bit of chipping mixed in about halfway through. ;) I plan to post some stats on my journey from level 99 to level 100, if any are interested. Please let me know if there is anything...
  6. hoos

Buying: Buying Chalmon

Buying any amount from 1 up to 100 Chalmon @ 580%.
  7. hoos

Selling: THE Modified Fire Forge DAR 9300 Tier 2.3

Raising a bit of ped! Please post ped offers only in this thread or via PM. This is not an auction. Reasonable offers will be followed up on via PM: Modified Fire Forge DAR 9300. It is now currently at Tier 3.1. This is a "unique" item and has not been on the market in years. Do not miss...
  8. hoos

Selling: Full Shadow Armor Set (M) with Tier 1 and Tier 0 parts

All parts are now Tier 1! Raising a bit of ped! Please post ped offers only in this thread or via PM. This is not an auction. Reasonable offers will be followed up on via PM: Shadow Helmet (M) T1.0 Shadow Harness (M) T1.5 Shadow Arms (M) T1.1 Shadow Gloves (M) T1.4 Shadow Thighs (M) T1.1...
  9. hoos

Selling: Many great items!

Raising a bit of ped! Please post ped offers only in this thread or via PM. This is not an auction. Reasonable offers will be followed up on via PM: -ML35 T0 (First 5 Tiers: 102, 125, 119, 125, 106) Sold! -Imp Excavator (Current Offer: TT+8.5k) BO: +9.5k -Evil amp Sold! -Full Salamander (M)...
  10. hoos

Achievement: I am a scientist

It's been years in the making, and I had to chip the last few levels, but I've finally unlocked Scientist. Now maybe It will only take me four more years instead of five to max the oxy1500 fap ;)
  11. hoos

Uber: #5 all-time Simple I Conductor Loot

Wasn't expecting this one. CND crafting ftw!
  12. hoos

Buying: Scan Human skills

Looking to buy in amounts of 10tt and greater.
  13. hoos

Selling: Tier 1 Adj FAP (Adjusted Fast Aid Pack)

Item: Tier 1.0 Adjusted FAP Sale Details: Available to a nice home, for a reasonable offer. Optional: The buyer can decide to become an H&R Circle sponsor, earning rental income from the FAP. Please send all inquiries and offers via PM.
  14. hoos

Discovery: Sentinel Arms (M) SGAE

My first discovery :yay: Click to enlarge
  15. hoos

Achievement: 300k Skills

With the 3x skill event, I sort of blew right past the 300K mark, so am actually at 313K+ at the time of this post! Still, I was excited to see I had broken the 300k mark when I finally calculated after the event (I was at ~295K beforehand). (near) current stats...
  16. hoos

Achievement: I r Quicker than u

Since I was at lvl 47 evader, for a long time before I got my recent 26k Osseo I had been planning to unlock Quickness at lvl 55 evader once I hit a big loot. So, I kept my word to myself and unlocked Quickness yesterday :) Thanks to Bluefire for putting the 170tt Quickness chip on auction the...
  17. hoos

Uber: 26k Ferocious Daikiba (Osseo)

Pic posted below so you can see I'm not hiding a UL X5 or Mod Fap or anything. Click to enlarge This came right around my 3 year PE anniversary, and is my largest TT loot by about 19k. MA obviously wants me to keep hunting, since they decided it wasn't time to give me an ATH (1.xk ped away)...
  18. hoos

Selling: Full Boar Armor (F)

The auction is complete. Congrats to the winner, Lo! Thread will be closed when the transaction is finished. I am selling a full 7 piece set of Boar Armor (F). SB: TT+8.5K SB Met BO: TT+10K The startbid has been met, so this auction will now end at at 2100 MA time on Wednesday, 8 October...
  19. hoos

Buying: Three 6a ME Plates

One 6a ME Plates I had added this request to my original 5b ME thread, but think it needs some visibility. I have six 6a ME armor plates and am looking to buy one (1) more. Please PM me if you have any available. Hoos
  20. hoos

Getting Your EU Fix: Exotic Locations/Connections

So, I was blowing sand out of my gold card reader to enter a code into my laptop in the middle of the desert in Iraq to connect to the slow satellite connection that I pay $100/month for a 1/8 share in order to log into EU and I thought it would be interesting to see the lengths others have also...
  21. hoos

Buying: Six 5b ME plates

5b ME plates I have all seven plates now, thanks for your help!
  22. hoos

Buying: Six 5b ME plates

doh. not sure how I missed getting this in the right forum. disregard.
  23. hoos

Achievement: Level 50 average in Combat Professions!

This has been my goal for several months since I started getting close. Hit it in the ring today while whipping ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  24. hoos

Achievement: 2x Unlocks: Xenobiology & Mineral Sense

First there was Xenobiology. Thanks globsters! Click to enlarge And then today I unlocked Mineral Sense: Click to enlarge I'm not sure what to try for next, since I'm still over 9 levels from quickness.
  25. hoos

250k skills!

I hit 250k skills yesterday or today! My next goal is a little less ambitious...xenobiology. Total skills: http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=1076
Back