Search results

1. PigeonQueen

Results of 10K Argonauts aka Iron V

At Friday 13th, under the Crop Moon I finished this mission and here are some results for data miners :) Killed 9999 Youngs, 1 Guardian (with glob!), and 1 Grunt (just and accident, I'm sorry man). Cave visited 133 times. Damage inflicted: 3167338.4 Money drained: 11226.93 Loot gained: 10524.79...
  2. PigeonQueen

IFN Dropship problem

Hello! Are there any IFN Dropship owners online? Would you please check can you spawn this thing? I found there is a problem with spawning. Started probably few days ago (or since some past update...) -- game reports "Not suitable place" everywhere, even in the proven locations I used to spawn...
  3. PigeonQueen

Browser inventory items tracking plugin

Hello guys, looking for volunteers to check beta version of items tracking plugin. Here are few shots how it looks like. Bit ugly (just like official site) but already quite useful, at least for me. Allows to filter items by name, contains direct links to entropedia, shows differences between...
  4. PigeonQueen

Space taxi calculator

Hello! As I used to act as space taxi driver (actually I still do time to time) I've created small tool for route cost calculations. Hope it might be useful for other cabbies or passengers to reveal good prices. Feel free to use: http://chumazoid.ru/eu/spaceroute/ There are few glitches like...
Back