Search results

1. PreyNaika

Achievement: 500k Skills

big GZ bonnie, welldone !
  2. Screenshot_20240318-173259_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240318-173259_Chrome.jpg

3. PreyNaika

FYI: Phishing AI

I think only @Ludvig|MindArk can change this :) i got no rights to edit the title
  4. PreyNaika

Selling: SOLD

sold
  5. PreyNaika

Bump
  6. PreyNaika

Is this what AI support gets you..........?? Or just support that doesn't care or read ?? SUPPORT ??

I got a fix Step 1. Get rid of live Support(wasted money for Super minimal to nothing they offer) Step 2. Put that money into Support,hire more people Trying to cutt costs @ The Support Departement leads to a Super Bad Player experience, people who are not happy , do not depo.
  7. PreyNaika

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Dont you have to be the owner of the product to do this? Or am i mistaken there
  8. PreyNaika

Bump
  9. PreyNaika

bump
  10. PreyNaika

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

I think people rly get that wrong , the stuff with opinions I mean with 88 HP i had a total diferent understanding of the game then i had with 300 HP and i beleave with 500 HP i will have again a total diferent understanding of the game. In the end it comes down to : we need every Player...
  11. PreyNaika

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Both will be fine new and old ceo And the game will be fine too, since 20 years its the same Story, we still here
  12. PreyNaika

a whale does not care how many people play the game... also you dont need 15.000 USD to play entropia... never had more then 10.000 ped liquid on my card two options , pay with your time or pay with your creditcard
  13. PreyNaika

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

I think thats good :)
  14. PreyNaika

You dont have to bot in order to reach a high lvl Simply go grab a weapon on your lvl and play with it... optimal wuld be in sib range and then choose a mob with good HP lvl ratio Within 1 month you will do the progress of the last 5 years , i promisse... Then you go grab a dirt cheap 2.0...
  15. PreyNaika

honestly ? 90% of people who cry 1. never played redulite 2. never played any stage above 5 so whats the point of complaining ? lets just put those two facts by side there is still a third fact most people who complain use a tt weapon since 10 years + and will never ever be able to...
  16. PreyNaika

Bump
  17. PreyNaika

Buying: Sniping unity,scimitar,electric fen or perfected

bump, had some interesting offers... keep them coming :)
  18. PreyNaika

Buying: Sniping unity,scimitar,electric fen or perfected

Bump, dud update the list
  19. PreyNaika

Buying: Bought

Bought
  20. PreyNaika

Bump
  21. PreyNaika

Bump