Search results

1. S

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Don't understand why they can get our money in a matter of seconds but when we want to withdraw it takes almost 2 months??
  2. S

EU come to impossible middle deposit

I agree with morfoc.. been playing since 2010,depoed over 3k in the last 7 months. Have ups and downs..mostly downs.. Have taken advice from quite a few ,tried following so called waves with not much luck. Sold all my shit....bye
  3. S

Chiee's Entropiafund

On vacation,spending all your ped.. ;)
  4. S

Show us ya face!

This me from a couple years back at Sanibel Isl Fla. USA
  5. me

me

Sanibel Island, Florida
  6. S

Say happy birthday to my...

Well ..it was a big deal to me.... ;)
  7. S

As you can see, from 5 to 6 wasn't that easy..
  8. S

Adj EWE EP-41 Mil .. Turned tier 6 yesterday ... It was tier4.1 when I got it on 2017/02/20. I was lvl 38 R L Dmg, now 44+ was at lvl 40 L P hit , now lvl 48. I was about to form a go fund me page to help pay for the tier up..lol
  9. S

Serious Question...

My inventory looks like that if I squint my eyes and shake my head real fast...
  10. S

My latency is killing me..literaly

Maybe firmware did it.. all I know is my latency is a lot better.. I crossing my fingers for it to stay ... ;) Thnx
  11. S

Vault Hunter IV Part II

Are there actually scientist down there to find ?.. If so, where? I just got in last night,but didn't get in too far. thnx
  12. S

Mine is an Arris TM902A but not the surfboard. I looked every where to see wich chipset is in it ,but no luck. I did do a firmware upgrade yesterday ,wich may have helped. So far my latency is between 70 and 80 ms. That is way better than what I was getting b4. Thnx
  13. S

I think I may have fixed the latency..so far.. I disabled upload QoS on my Netgear NightHawk router.. It disables CTF (Cut Through Forwarding) and sends your packets to the CPU,it was killing throughput. I'll have to go a few day to make sure.. thnx for all the help
  14. S

Uber: Happy B-Day to me! DOA Slugstorm off an Aurli Ravager :)

GRATZ..... On my birthday I got a bag of rocks,a kik in the ass,and lost a 1000 ped... ;)
  15. S

I don't think it is a Charter problem. This is a site in Canada ,watching a vid. It's not bad.. Here I'm wathching a vid on a Denmark site. Seems like when it hits the coast to go across the pond,the trouble starts...
  16. S

When I first get in game if my latency is below 100, I'm happy. But it don't take long i start getting tons of fails and check latency... 400 to 600. Look at these and you will see what I'm talknig about. This what my latency normally looks like.. Here is when it is bad.. Then just...
  17. login entropiauniverse com

login entropiauniverse com

18. S

Latency

This could be the problem. If you do a search of Zayo.com and bad latency you'll find It's been a problem for awhile.
  19. S

Fails....

I think I found the problem. There are posts online about Zayo.com and bad latency
  20. S

Latency

never mind
  21. S

Latency

Is there a server address. I could run a trace route..
  22. S

Latency

Mine is 280 to 290 and get fails all the time..I dont know what to do to get it better.. I thought I had decent internet... 100mbs down 5 mb up..
  23. S

Fails....

Are they on my end or the entropia server.. I been getting a hell of a lot of them lately. Or is every one getting a lot of them ? thnx
  24. S

Easter 2017 strongbox?

Can i buy just one box..I'm feeln lucky..
  25. S

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

throw my name in the hat please.. Ir8 B8 b4Uc
Back