Search results

1. S

Say happy birthday to my...

Adj EWE EP-41 Mil .. Turned tier 6 yesterday ... It was tier4.1 when I got it on 2017/02/20. I was lvl 38 R L Dmg, now 44+ was at lvl 40 L P hit , now lvl 48. I was about to form a go fund me page to help pay for the tier up..lol
  2. S

Vault Hunter IV Part II

Are there actually scientist down there to find ?.. If so, where? I just got in last night,but didn't get in too far. thnx
  3. S

My latency is killing me..literaly

When I first get in game if my latency is below 100, I'm happy. But it don't take long i start getting tons of fails and check latency... 400 to 600. Look at these and you will see what I'm talknig about. This what my latency normally looks like.. Here is when it is bad.. Then just...
  4. S

Fails....

Are they on my end or the entropia server.. I been getting a hell of a lot of them lately. Or is every one getting a lot of them ? thnx
  5. S

My 10k Trox glob log

Finished 5 k run at OLA2 and got this Atrox Young 2 587 PED Sun, 05 Feb 2017 19:17:31 Started 10k run on Feb 6th at OLA2 Burnt up 20 Omegaton Igni L1011 (L)s 5 Isis LLP30s Then at around the 6k mark ,I bit the bullet and got a adjusted EWE EP-41 Military (I love it) Am @ 8788 Trox...
  6. S

All weapons built the same?

I was using Omegaton Igni L1011 (L) and usually tiered up between 1.7 to 2.4 b4 I burnt them out. The last one I used after around tier 2 it shot up to 4.1. It seamed like every time I took a shot,it would jump a %. Plus on that same run I got 7 globs form Trox. Not big ones but I never had...
  7. S

Strange Land Area problem

13 or so OLA land areas on my map say "That Freaking Cold Place" instead of there right name? After the last patch my graphics were all messed up. I was told to go into the Entropia folder and delete my shader cache. I did and the graphic problem was gone. But now I got this weird land name on...
  8. S

Karma Killer..what price

I'm gonna put this weapon(KarmaKiller tier 4.3) on the auction block.. What % above TT do youz think I should go for.. Thnx
  9. S

Graphics problem

Since the patch this morning my graphics are screwed up. I spawned in and everything is black except for people. I change the graphics from high to medium and it works better.. All was fine until patch. Win10 pro 64bit,32 gig ddr3(1866),GF GTX 1060. Anyone else have any problems? thnx
  10. S

Cannot communicate with any mission brokers??

I can right click auction guy,no prob,technician,no prob every thing that i know of works.. I go to a mission broker,(mining ,hunting,daily) it don't matter.. I right click or bring up pointer and nothing?? Anyone else ever have this happen? thnx
  11. S

Where do you get skill pills

Sorry ..probably a dumb question. Is the only way to get them is trough strongboxes and hope you get one? thnx
  12. S

Maybe my last day

If I don't get a glob from a Atrox soon...... I've been on the Iron IV mission and been getting a few globs now and then but in the last 2 days.....nothing... My last one was at 2875 day before yesterday ,yesterday at the end of my day I had 3359 trox kills..between those numbers,no globs and...
  13. S

Karma Killer tier up...

I've had this weapon for a little while now and am trying to get it tiered up more. It is tier 4.1 right now and progress is at 33.79%. Does it have to get to 100% for the next tier? And what is the best way to get it to tier up faster? Some have said to use it with no amps or accelerators and...
Back