Search results

1. Livelong

S:Pink male outfit

Hi I would like to take offers on my pink outfit. :( This is not an auction, if I like the offer, I will sell. PM your offers or post here. Cheers LL :cool:
  2. Livelong

Vast Iron

Finally I'm able to make a thread here in the uberloots section :yay: Gear used: OF-211 and OA-103 Ps. Buying OF-212 or Ziplex Z20, pm me if you have one :) Make that twice :P -LL :cool:
  3. Livelong

S: M Knight set with Shogun gloves

Hi As title says I'm selling male Knight set with Shogun gloves. TT-value for the set is ~131 peds. Start Bid: TT + 40 by John *Auction has ended and the winning bid is tt+40 by John* Auction ends after no more bids for 2 days or if I got the right offer and choose to sell it straight...
  4. Livelong

My first HoF

I had to wait over a year to get my first and now it's finally here :yay: Thanks for all the guys and gals in Gloryhounds for putting up with my rants ;) Ps. To moan a little, I wish I would have used that oa-103 now :) -LL
  5. Livelong

My first global in this new VU

So finally it was my time to global in this new VU. :) The item is Korss H400(L). Superhappy atm 'cause this global ended my dry period that lasted almost 2 months :confused: -LL Click to enlarge
  6. Livelong

Night at twin?

Just before MA decided to shut down the servers for maintenance, I experienced something odd.It sure looked like it was night upon Twin Peaks, but isn't it little too dark,eh? ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge -Livelong
  7. Livelong

Strange Pillars :O

hmm, I really have to learn to use the search :) Here's a link to a similar thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38999&highlight=fog -Livelong
  8. Livelong

My second spaceship

Todays mining was terrible, I couldn't find anything else than those damn tinys. I was about to call it a day, when suddenly this strange signal popped out to my finder.After a little battle with two Drone Gen 01's, I was able to check the container and to my surprise there was a 29 ped Beacon...
  9. Livelong

My first mining global :)

I was mining with my freshly bought MF-211 and was lucky to find this abundant crude oil.Now the next goal is to HoF :D -Livelong Click to enlarge
  10. Livelong

My first strange signal! :)

I must say that I really liked this strange signal mission, please MA give me more of these! :) Now off to do some more mining to get that first real mining global :tongue2: -Livelong [Click to enlarge Edit:Thumbnail should work now. :D
  11. Livelong

Buying Urban Nomad Lime coat (M)

Hi all I would like to buy one of those coats. Pm me or reply here with your offers, thank you. -Livelong
  12. Livelong

54 ped Allophyl Young

Me and my friend Mora were hunting some allos, when this global suddenly popped out. Because of this global, I was able at least to break even :) -Livelong Click to enlarge
Back