Search results

1. cplanet

Selling: Eudoracell For Sale

Eudoracell (pink rabbit) Level 27 14% acceleration buff unlocked! Asking 1200 ped
  2. cplanet

OLA40 Atrox Valley + OLA02 Atrox Paradise Bonus Event

Atos Nine Antes sign me up plz
  3. cplanet

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Register me plz Atos Nine Antes
  4. cplanet

Selling: imp resto, adj resto, divine chip

Adjusted Restoration Hi there interested in the resto chip Doe you still have it and hat is the full ped value please Thx
  5. cplanet

Selling: Christmas Ring 2015

SOLD!! Taking reasonable offers below 9k :yay:BUMP:yay:
  6. cplanet

Price reduced to 9k BUMP:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  7. cplanet

Christmas Ring 2015 for sale for 10k Willing to trade for Mod 2350 & Adjusted Maddox - or either one of them with balance in peds Offers will be considered
  8. cplanet

Selling: Modified 2600

SOLD Please close
  9. cplanet

AH prices going up again Price reduced for expedient sale BO: 8300 ped :girl: BUMP :girl:
  10. cplanet

Sorry guys dit not intend misrepresent the fap. I wil llearn from my noob mistakes. Thank you for correcting that. To clear the air the decay on the FAP is 0.09 PED I am aware some people are selling them for cheaper stuffing up the market value on the AH so I am open to fair offers. Thanks...
  11. cplanet

BUMP Price reduced
  12. cplanet

Buying: Boar or Adjusted Boar

I need to upgrade Looking for fair offers please Boar or Adjsuted Boar [M] Unlimited
  13. cplanet

BUMP Forgot the essentials: Fap is Tier 0.9 and ready for upgrade Come get your 1 pec heals Willing to negotiate
  14. cplanet

Forgot the essentials: Fap is Tier 0.9 and ready for upgrade Come get your 1 pec heals Willing to negotiate More info here http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_kit_Ek-2600_Modified and :eyecrazy: bumpity :eyecrazy:
  15. cplanet

Selling my mod 2600 for 9000 peds Will also consider trade and balance peds for full set Adhusted Boar M PM me and lets talk business
  16. cplanet

Selling: Modified EMT kit Ek-2600

Selling my Modified EMT kit Ek-2600 - Tier 0.9 BO: 9000 ped Will consider trades in UL Armour/Amps/Rings and balance peds of FAP Interested in: Boar or Adjusted Boar [M] or better Dante Amp Athenic Augmented Ring This is a awesome fap even in team hunts and is super eco 50 % of heal is...
Back